Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Grateful that the winter storm forecast was now a "big snow" (so far) and that my son is having a pretty good birthday.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for the checkers games with my DGS. I am grateful for lunch with my DS. I am grateful for the people that I work with.
  • FluffEVERYWHERE
    FluffEVERYWHERE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my home. (The building, the people/dog in it, the neighbors, the businesses around it, etc.)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have time in the studio and that my car is so trusty on the winter roads.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful for this joy filled day. DH made pancakes for the grands. We played the Farm game and then built towers. DGS created music on computer and then we tried our hand at a few karoake tunes. DH took the girls to the park. I played crokinole with DGS and then we went to see the latest Night at the Museum movie. Sunshine and laughter . Yes, this is a day to be grateful for.
  • kiki_anitoni
    kiki_anitoni Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for education today. Both for myself and my children being able to learn and expand our knowledge on our own levels. I am grateful for bbq grills too. They make chicken breast taste so much better :p
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for food in abundance and variety! And for the new week and out of the stormy and cold weekend.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to attend the meeting that means my son is 10 weeks from graduating from high school! Yes!
  • arenimthia
    arenimthia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I make time for myself a little bit every day, especially when exercising and can our those two things together. I'm also extremely grateful for my vision, particularly today because I went in for a follow up on my LASIK and found out I have 20/15 vision! I'm so fortunate!!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful for bird songs. I am grateful for trees. I am grateful to have discovered this sight.
  • erixitl
    erixitl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my boyfriend. He keeps me positive in my daily life.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my drive. This week I got asked to take over an Aqua fitness class permanently. I start Monday. I've been spending this year getting on as many sub lists as possible and this will be great for that as well.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for teaching and for getting home safely after work tonight on the icy roads.
  • literique
    literique Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Today I put a soda in my cart..... then put it back right before I rang up. Yay!

Also, grateful my job with kids allows me to be active even on days I don't "workout".
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for books.
  • CenteredOne
    CenteredOne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my home, my car, David Whyte's poetry and words
    Had a lovely lunch with friends. . Made medical appt. Did service for someone with food issues. Called bank to request cancel of overdraft. Wrote to again request money back for non-existant service I was charged for on "Service pack." Heading to bed now!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to bed home and warm after some challenging winter driving today. Also grateful to have a nice dinner with my son.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for this site. I am also grateful for modern medicine.
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a supportive family.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful for friends, my son, even my ####@!! X husband.