Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ajcc500 wrote: »
    Today, on the 70th anniversary of the liberation of auschwitz, I am grateful for my freedom.
    Yes, I am grateful for freedom also. We have so much to be grateful for and sometimes we spend too much time complaining about the little things. Thanks so much for the reminder.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that both my classes went well and that my son is so awesome!
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful that the sun was shining. I am grateful for good , healthy food.
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It's snowing and windy where I am, and the roads are wet and horrid but I still cycled to work.
    Today I'm grateful for waterproofs. I'd be in serious trouble without them this morning.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my great land-lady Patty and my wonderful friend Sandra.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for good friends and the creative project I'm working on.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today i am grateful for the sunshine we had. I am grateful that I can still walk, talk and see.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for seeing a "book arts" art exhibition and also for getting a bunch of plant pots from my friend Grace and catching up with Grace as well.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful that my DS and DGD are home safe and sound. I am grateful that I know how to drive in winter conditions.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my amazing boyfriend, who brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers today to cheer me up from having a cold. I still feel icky, but now I'm feeling icky and smiling.

<3
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thankful for a new day! Beautiful snow, warm house!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the Great Digital Film Festival and sci-fi/fantasy movie marathons. I'm grateful for my feet and their willingness to help me walk everywhere. I'm grateful for the sunshine to help warm the cold. I'm grateful for vegetarian restaurants where I know that I can eat absolutely anything on the whole menu. And I'm grateful to my grandmother, whose birthday present was $$ for the movie marathon and dinner at the above-mentioned vegetarian restaurant. :)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my friend Sandra is proceeding with the project we are working on despite her reservations.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to attend the Frozen party for my DGD. I am grateful for heat. I am grateful for the creativity in my family. It always amazes me.
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thankful for the guy who plowed my drive!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I am grateful that I am almost done with the required relationship with my X. Only a few more months of child support (OK, that's the down side).
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a few hours alone. Also grateful for a sunny day.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a good teaching day and that after a snowy Wednesday it is supposed to be 60 or better for the rest of the week.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for throwing away the instructions for the sock puppets. Today I am grateful that my son seems to have found a good lawyer
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful for Shelley, Robyn and Brooke. They are my weight loss nurses who have supported me along this journey. I never feel judged, they give me support and make suggestions but in the end I have free will.