Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today I am thankful for my family, who never pressured me to do things I wasn't ready or didn't want to do to. Because of them I am happy and following my dreams, I know so many others who weren't able to do so
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for all the challenges I've experienced in my life, from broken limbs to emotional issues to medical difficulties.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful to get to spend the day making art at my friend Judy's studio.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my studio cat, Sylvie, healthy food and fun to watch TV series on demand.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for brunch at the "Sunshine place" (aka Cora's) and all the fruit that comes with the meal. I am grateful for our warm weather.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have the day off work since I worked all this weekend...time for laundry, meal prep, and homework! :)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be above ground. After a near-miss MVA with a tandem dump truck a few weeks ago in which a father of 2 lost his life, I am so unbelievably thankful to be alive to hug my son.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that the new business is still moving forward and that I could come home by 3:00 PM today and stay in the rest of this snowy day.
  • JessicaGrace2015
    Options
    I am grateful I live in the age that I can use an app on my phone to keep track of everything and if I don't know how many calories something is a quick google search will tell me. Feels great having such easy access to information that helps me keep on track!
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for indoor plumbing and modern furnaces.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that the sky is blue and cloudless today. Grateful that my son and I talked out (or began to talk out) some "issues".
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my friends and for having a good Wednesday.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for numbing cream.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for continuing to make progress with the business, despite set-backs
  • Barbbydesign
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the willingness to try again :)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for inspiration!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I feel great (which is rare)! Grateful for the moment.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful for all the people I have met in the different provinces that we have lived in. Every move brought new friends into my life.
  • sbahlezinwe67
    sbahlezinwe67 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am gratefull that I am alive because all that we do is because we are still breathing!
  • Malak159
    Options
    Im grateful that I got a new nice job where I can start my career path. Im grateful that I hot my new email that refers to my new career