Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for sunshine and playgrounds. Today I am grateful that I conquered the toy closet that I have for the grandkids. Today I am grateful for bird songs.
  • Gottastopovereating
    Gottastopovereating Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have determination to not overeat on snacks. Today I'm grateful that I received presents from my wonderful friends. I'm grateful to work a teeny harder for my school work.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for a pleasant day, for making progress with my projects, for staying on track with my food.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful that the recycling and donations are both gone. Today I am grateful for walks with Chico.
  • Gottastopovereating
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I followed my plan of eating in the morning. I am grateful to my mom for picking me up from volunteer work.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful that Adobe Photoshop Elements came in the mail today. Now the first step on the journey to become an expert.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Also grateful that I am at a new low on the scale today, 177.7; with 41.1 pounds lost and 17.7 pounds left to dissolve before I reach my goal weight. Thanks for all the support of my friends on mfp as well as the tools that help me track my calories and progress!
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Also grateful that I am at a new low on the scale today, 177.7; with 41.1 pounds lost and 17.7 pounds left to dissolve before I reach my goal weight. Thanks for all the support of my friends on mfp as well as the tools that help me track my calories and progress!
    That is great. I am so happy for you.
    Today I am grateful for supportive friends. Today I am grateful for my DGD who surprised me with "K is for kumquat". Today I am grateful that I have a week vacation coming up. Today I am grateful for the nice weather.
  • Gottastopovereating
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my parents drove me to a store to get me some sketchbooks and supplies.
    Today I am grateful that I stayed up to finish studying for bio test. Motivation and willpower!
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I am grateful for meeting my goals yesterday and going to the gym! I am grateful for resisting some urges to overeat and staying strong!! I am also grateful that the sun is out today> :D
  • saraelizaphant
    saraelizaphant Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the warm sun, the rising soil temperature, and my health. I'm thankful to have a vehicle, a job, food in my kitchen, and a family who loves and supports me. I'm grateful for this powerful thread.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for getting started with Photoshop Elements. Think it is going to be great but of course it will just take time to master. Thankful for a peaceful day.
  • 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my hard work has paid off and I have passed my mandatory fitness test for the first time in longer than I care to remember.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my job, my friends and my family. Today I am grateful for flowers. Today I am grateful that I saw a robin.
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my undisturbed afternoon nap! Delish!!
  • saraelizaphant
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my pantry which will help me get through a long shift at work. I am grateful to be able to explore nature a bit while working and that I can remain pretty active the majority of the time. I am grateful for my cats. I want to yell at one for his sad and disruptive meows; instead I'm going to pet him right now. For that, any many other reasons, I am grateful for this thread.
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Today I was grateful for a lovely bike ride and a nice encounter with an iold friend with whom the connection had been a bit shaky lately.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the wonderful gym I belong to and the fact that I made it there this morning, mine and my kids health and wellbeing. the blessings that fill out lives and that its friday....o yeah its friday!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I found a huge set of winsor newton water mixable oil paints for a great price! Was an oil painter years ago but shifted to acrylics when I decided it was not so great to breath turpentine and other chemicals all the time.
  • saraelizaphant
    Options
    Today I am grateful. I have so many highlights from my 13hr shift today. I appreciate being able to get outside while working. I'm grateful the kids asked to partake in 'kid yoga'. It is a valuable treat for all involved.