Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Today I am a grateful for family that rallies around when they are needed. I am grateful for furnaces.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am grateful it's the last day of February and we might actually see spring this year.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I know no matter where I've been, my husband will be there with a hug when I get home.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Grateful for a productive focus group today.
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am grateful it's the last day of February and we might actually see spring this year.

You bet!!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I am grateful to still be making progress with new business plan although there are a few sticking points that still need to be resolved.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful that it was nice enough yesterday to drive out to my brother's for supper and to visit my parents and sis-in-law at the cemetery.
    I am grateful that 2 of the grands went for a walk with me this morning.
  • CenteredOne
    CenteredOne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for attending Dances of Universal Peace. I have logged in my food every day for a week now and also am more conscious and mindful re. food most of the times.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to have my oil changed and fluids checked for under 40.00. One less thing to worry about and for that I am grateful.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have resolved issues with two people who are important in my life.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my friend's daughter is on the way to recovery. This is such a tough thing to deal with and she is so young. I am grateful that I pray otherwise I would have no clue what to do for her.
  • sarahburke0729
    sarahburke0729 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my daughter, hubby, And how.
  • sarahburke0729
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my daughter, hubby, And how.

Home. I hate autocorrect.

• gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that it is the week's end and that my art journaling group is tomorrow.
  • sarahburke0729
    Options
    I am grateful for my loving family and friends.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for sunshine and time spent outside.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for sunshine, getting a bunch of stuff done, that my son is feeling better, that my friendship with buddy Sandra is strong enough to get through recent tough times.
  • rachelnumberone
    rachelnumberone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my girlfriend has shifted into a new, safe, home and has just bought her dream pet (bird).
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I had a good class tonight. Also grateful for my wonderful son and my devoted kitty cat Sylvie.
  • saraelizaphant
    saraelizaphant Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my access to water and wholesome food to prepare. I'm so grateful for my job that continually tries my mindfulness and patience, and motivates me to be creative and active.