Starting 30 Day Shred Today!! Who's with me? 5/11/2011

Options

Replies

• caitiecait
    caitiecait Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too, in about five minutes actually.
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    Yeah!! Let's do it! We can do it!!
  • TerriDactyl
    TerriDactyl Posts: 15
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Did my first workout this morning ... kicked my koester! But I am game!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    DVD by Jillian Michaels ... You can order the episodes on Amazon if you want and download it to your computer. Or order the entire DVD. Or try Target or WalMart
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am really excited that there are so many people who want to do this! I can't wait to do mine tonight. It's gonna be late cause I have to work, but I'm gonna feel better in the morning. I always feel better after good workout!
  • kml07071
    kml07071 Posts: 29
    Options
    I just finished day 1 of level 1, i think i will definetly be able to see results as i can already feel it!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am joining also! :) My goal is to do it at least 5 days a week! I found I got a little burnt out the last time I tried to do it everyday. But this time I am going to finish the full 30 days!!! We can do it!
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    I'll join in too - but doing a different JM workout if that's ok. I already finished her Ripped in 30 and just started the Kettlebell but I'm going to start doubling them up and/or doing them on alternate days. In any event, I'll be doing one of them every day and will check in. I look forward to sharing everyone's progress!
  • spo111
    spo111 Posts: 1
    Options
    I joined this website a couple of months ago but never could stick with it. So today I decided it is time to get back on track! And this seems like a great way to start. I will start the 30 day shred today too!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. I got it about a month ago and i've done it once. Lazy *kitten*. So I guess we check back in to this thread every day? I actually need someone to come to my house and beat me with a stick please if i don't do it. Thank you. x
  • catherinec141
    Options
    I'm really happy I found this thread! I started the 30 day shred monday but ended up skipping Tuesday - way to start...
    So today will be my day 1 (again) with all of you. I'll definitely keep checking in so that I stick with it!
  • Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    OKAY! I did it last week then stopped, and i'm lacking motivation. I want to get back on the 30ds train!
    So tonight I will take measurments and hop back aboard!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome everyone. We'll keep each other accountable!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'll join in too - but doing a different JM workout if that's ok. I already finished her Ripped in 30 and just started the Kettlebell but I'm going to start doubling them up and/or doing them on alternate days. In any event, I'll be doing one of them every day and will check in. I look forward to sharing everyone's progress!

That's totally fine with me! Go you!
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight after work!
  • bethanna91
    bethanna91 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm in. I need to be held accountable. I did it one day, that's it. Soooo, back on the wagon tonight!
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I joined this website a couple of months ago but never could stick with it. So today I decided it is time to get back on track! And this seems like a great way to start. I will start the 30 day shred today too!! Thanks for the motivation!
    You can do it!
  • carolinenp
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. I got it about a month ago and i've done it once. Lazy *kitten*. So I guess we check back in to this thread every day? I actually need someone to come to my house and beat me with a stick please if i don't do it. Thank you. x
    Can that same person come and beat me? :)
  • carolinenp
    Options
    Done day 1 ladies!!
    Good job!