Replies

• rc746
    rc746 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    21lbs since 1/4/15
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 170 lbs since beginning of 2012. got about 40 more to go!
  • dtaanderson
    dtaanderson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    61 yr old male/ since may 2014 I have went from 291 to 226/ shooting for 210/ will go from there/ I walk every day or do the ymca when the weathers bad/ i also do free weights 4 times a week/ eat a lot of organic vegies/ I use the steamer a lot for vegies at dinner time/ chicken and fish/ baked/ Mix things up as to not get bored with the same foods/ :)
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    ...will change is a slight increase increase calories.

*supposed to say slight increase in calories.
    Forgot to mention that I have about 36 pounds to go.

• r0bb068
    r0bb068 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    33 lbs so far ,,Been eating healthy and using treadmill since first week in Jan 2015.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    70lbs since November 2013. I lost the first 45lbs just counting calories and then I added in cardio for 65 minutes a day, 5 days a week starting July 2014 and I still do that. I have more I want to lose because I'm still not happy. Right now I am 5'9 and 134.
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    Options
    95 pounds so far, give or take. Still have around 40 to lose.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I never have liked photos of myself, so I have none of before. I still don't do photos, so none after either. ;)

In total, since November 2013, about 80 lbs. Started at around 245-250, now 165lbs.
  • Wullie90
    Wullie90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    From the end of September 2014 till today I have lost 52 lbs. Still looking to lose another 10 or so lbs.
  • heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    23 using MFP but 33 since I started my quest 4 months ago
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I lost 28lb. It took me a year. I haven't gained it back and I lost 2 additional sizes in the year following from becoming more active. (well, way more active)

I am glad to see I am not the only one took a long time for the weight to come off - so often I see posts where they able to loose 2 pounds per week consistently. even when I was eating 1200 calories I could not do it... here is to the slow and steady!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]8931969.png[/url]

It's taken me almost a year and a half to lose 42.5 out of 50lbs (over a year here on MFP). I'm 65 years old so there's the age thing. It's been very rewarding and every ounce lost is a victory. I started at 179lbs and I'm currently at 135ish with only a few pounds left until maintenance. I'm 5'2.5" and went from a US size 16 to 6/8 Petite. I'm finally at a healthy BMI (24.6) and looking to lower it just a bit more.

MFP has been a life changer. I'm actually looking forward to maintenance as a new adventure. It's been a wonderful nutritional education. I actually feel like I'm in control so no more yo-yo dieting.
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    38lb so far since last august - another 60 to go..plateaued but still continuing - doing weights and walking - now introduced swimming to see if that will shove me in the right direction :)
  • Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am down 82 lbs since Feb of last year...I plateaued when winter hit (had lost 85 lbs by Nov) and gained back about 30lbs by Jan of this year. I have since lost all but 3 of those lbs and am planning to keep at it! I still have another 200lbs to lose, so i am in this for the long haul! I expect to be at/near goal by the start of 2017
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I love coming on here to see these amazing transformations. Keep up the great work everyone!

Just got back to "One"derland this month myself. Total loss: 64 lbs. :)

4tblnjd2muqb.jpg
  • heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    nice.. So many good stories :)
  • bustedsweetie
    bustedsweetie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks!! I treadmill 30 mins a day and I stopped drinking coca cola. Was addicted to the stuff.
  • addictedtograce
    Options
    Began on January 31, 2015, and have lost 17.8 pounds during my 27 day streak. Still have about 40 pounds to go! Eat clean, train dirty!
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Woah these are all so amazing. :o
  • cmoll520
    cmoll520 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    16.5lbs since jan 1. Started at 175 down to 158, first goal is 150 but would really like to get to 140 (I am 5'5").
  • Fat2FitMyDrive
    Fat2FitMyDrive Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've lost 155.5lbs since April 7th, 2013. Started just cutting calories to lose the first 110ish lbs then started stalling so I adopted a short term KETO diet plan which helped me shed another 40+lbs and now I'm utilizing a carb cycling method. I don't necessarily have much more weight I want to lose just fat. Ultimate goal is to be 235-240 @ sub 10% BF.

IMG_20150226_121953_zps2ceuqxln.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!