Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Amymfp1990
    Amymfp1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all you can add me and we can motivate eachother !
  • solelytherebear
    solelytherebear Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, feel free to add me everyone :)
  • solelytherebear
    solelytherebear Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, feel free to add me everyone :)
  • Darren261
    Darren261 Posts: 42 Member
    Always looking for new people to talk to and be inspired/motivated by them and i suppose I can be quite motivational as well.
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    edited February 2015
    :D More friends? Yes. Please! :D
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    The more friends = the more people to encourage, and be encouraged by! I could always use more friends!
  • I'm new, looking to lose 60 pounds.
    Add Me!
  • I need friends (or a weight loss drill sergeant) to kick my butt. I'm just starting my weight loss journey and could use all of the motivational help I can get, and any tips you may have to share :)
  • KieranDavoo
    KieranDavoo Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me guys! Been sticking to this for a little while now & looking to share my journey with people and hopefully you guys with me.
  • gpaine93
    gpaine93 Posts: 8 Member
    I love the motivation seeing everyone succeeding provides. I want more! Add me
  • Feel free to add me. I think support and motivation go hand in hand with weight loss.
  • wayawlf
    wayawlf Posts: 1 Member
    I to could use sport and motivation. Been at it for a while but i find myself slipping lately.
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    I'm looking for friends
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    I can always use more friends! Feel free to add me!!
  • I'm new to MFP but i would love to make more friends and get more motivation ^^
  • Feel free to add me :)
  • Trying to bulk up. Looking for people to share meal plans.
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• I have just recently started using MFP!! I am stuck on the last 10-15 pounds and need some friends to help good me accountable and possibly even have some friendly competition with :)
  • Hi all
    I've just started on myfitnesspal I'm going to the gym for an hour or so daily,and have gone from zero activity.
    I'm finding the change of lifestyle quite a challenge and have quite a bit of fat to lose.anyone out there in a simalar situation? Anyone have any motivating tips? I'm doing a 1,700 cal day at the moment and am trying to eat clean too!
    Feel free to add me :-)