Those last 15 pounds

Options

Replies

• jenr6482
    jenr6482 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bgail2022, how do I log into your doc ? It's scary but definitely will keep me going knowing everyone will know if I quit.
  • bgail2022
    bgail2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @jenr6482‌ youll have to copy and paste the link in a separate browser. No login required.
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh this is just what I need!!!! I was 5lbs away from my goal in the summer and have slowly crept back to 15 to go after a change in routine, and some lax tracking. We can do this!!!!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountability, too.

I've never been overweight, so the last few years I just kept telling myself it would be okay as I slowly started to gain. Now I've gained 15 pounds and am at the top of the healthy weight limit for my height, maybe even a little over. Being short means every extra pound really shows, so I want to get as much of it gone by the end of May as I can.

15 pounds...let's do this! :)

I can definitely relate to this.... those pounds just sneak up on you and you think, I deserve a few extra.. next thing you know it is 20-30. friend request if you like, anybody...I am 5'4 50yr... 15 to lose.
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I hit 140 last january and since then have struggled to maintain, i gain some lose some gain some more don't lose as much. I seem to have lost my motivation or something...need to get on it!!! Feel free to add me!! we are gonna do this, added myself to the spreadsheet
  • jenr6482
    Options
    Help! Exactly how do I open a browser I'm not too tech savy
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have two pretty dresses hanging outside my wardrobe for some extra motivation. They *almost* fit. I've lost/ partially regained/ lost about 35-40 lbs since May but I think I've been overestimating the calorie burn from my fitness DVDs and therefore eating more than I should to get my net calories of 1200. New focus will be on eating better and not using workouts as an excuse to eat more. "Abs are made in the kitchen!" as Jillian Michaels like to shout at us ;)
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Eleanor... I've been thinking the same thing... So dropped my daily goal down a bit.

I think it's because we're not so overweight. It's Tough to kick those last few pounds and even just a few calories over target adds weight.

there's not much room for enjoying food. Booo
  • myblacisbeautiful
    Options
    Hi

Is it too late to join. I initially lost a lot of wight and managed ot maintain for a couple of years and have recently started gaining again. i need some accountability. Please add me.
  • bgail2022
    Options
    @jenr6482‌ if you want to PM me your info, I'll add it.
    @jemcad13 and @Elanor_82 I agree... and love the dress motivation!!
    Welcome @mommahix and @myblacisbeautiful‌
  • light_bloom
    light_bloom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I only want to lose 10 but I joined the doc. :)
    jemcad13 wrote: »
    I think it's because we're not so overweight. It's Tough to kick those last few pounds and even just a few calories over target adds weight.

there's not much room for enjoying food. Booo

I am short, female and a programmer (so very sedentary!). My BMR is about 1200. =/

• jenr6482
    Options
    Bgail2022 my starting weight is 145. Thanks for adding me to the doc.
  • Tjalaine
    Tjalaine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down 16 lbs since the beginning of the year but still have 14 more to go. I haven't been as motivated or focused lately, so I would love to have some friends on here with similar goals so we can keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm really determined this time.
  • jenr6482
    Options
    I had a super stressful day at work. Talk of cutting hours and benefits. I was so tempted to run to chocolate god comfort. I went to goodwill instead and looked at cute clothes. I stayed within my calories today. One day at a time snd by May I WILL be down to my goal!
  • bgail2022
    Options
    way to go @jenr6482‌!!
  • bgail2022
    Options
    @light_bloom‌, I don't see your entry on the doc. Want to check from your side?
  • commanderducky
    commanderducky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jenr6482 wrote: »
    I had a super stressful day at work. Talk of cutting hours and benefits. I was so tempted to run to chocolate god comfort. I went to goodwill instead and looked at cute clothes. I stayed within my calories today. One day at a time snd by May I WILL be down to my goal!

That's the right attitude!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME... have 14.5 lbs left to go to my ultimate goal... and this time I don't want to falter like I did last time!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andersonchloe289
    andersonchloe289 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's so true! The less weight you have to lose, the harder it is to lose. I will say make sure you ladies are watching your sodium intake. That last 15lbs could have a lot to do with your water retention. The more sodium your body takes in, the more water it stores.
    Looking for fit-buddies, if anyones interested! I'm no trainer, but I have a lot of knowledge I can share! :smile: