Intimacy Workout??

Options

Replies

• stucross1987
    stucross1987 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

On a side note: I had to start taking my fitbit flex off in the bedroom because it was recording steps I was not taking (everytime my wrist moved).
    [/quote]

^^^ GENIUS!!!!!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I thought you could log it? Maybe not anymore. There was a post about this same subject not long ago. And just an added note, someone brought to my attention that semen is listed in the database as a food, as it does have nutritional value. Just FYI...lol. So depending on what happens during your, um...intimate moment, you may be taking some of those calories burned back in. It would be very minimal calories but still. Talk about a mood killer though. My question was okay how would you weigh it accurately? I don't even want to know. :p
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Normal daily activities shouldn't be logged.

show-off

LOL... :D

• stucross1987
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    I thought you could log it? Maybe not anymore. There was a post about this same subject not long ago. And just an added note, someone brought to my attention that semen is listed in the database as a food, as it does have nutritional value. Just FYI...lol. So depending on what happens during your, um...intimate moment, you may be taking some of those calories burned back in. It would be very minimal calories but still. Talk about a mood killer though. My question was okay how would you weigh it accurately? I don't even want to know. :p

there is a line that has just been crossed!!!! glad it was by you...becuase I was going to say the same....at least its protein!!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

Uh yeah...... Not ever logging that. Perhaps I should add that to the "what don't you log?" Thread. Lol.
  • stucross1987
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

Uh yeah...... Not ever logging that. Perhaps I should add that to the "what don't you log?" Thread. Lol.

I certainly haven't! :D
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Majoring in the minors up in herrrr
  • dawkpound2k
    dawkpound2k Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    this thread made my morning. especially rabbitjb's post :-)

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    This thread makes it tough not to crack up at work. LOL I love it!
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    But what if I'm having a wicked crazy solo time switching off hands going crazy fast (careful, gotta watch the chaffing)? Can I count that as cardio?
  • elphie754
    Options
    kr1stadee wrote: »
    This thread makes it tough not to crack up at work. LOL I love it!

Which is why I love that I can crack up at work lol.
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

I think i love you!

Never looked but i am so amused and happy you told me about that!!
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    But what if I'm having a wicked crazy solo time switching off hands going crazy fast (careful, gotta watch the chaffing)? Can I count that as cardio?

You have a very very good point i think! The think elphie754 answered that... ;)

On a side note...This thread has made me giggle so much!!! Thanks for the lols, you wonderful bunch!
  • bunnywestley81
    Options
    God. Now, as a scientist, i am pondering how one might weigh sperm with accuracy!!

This is almost as good as the new scientist article about sperm making women happy!!! It was a happy day when i stumbled across that edition at work...i laughed so much i think a bit of pee escaped!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

I wish.

• PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    God. Now, as a scientist, i am pondering how one might weigh sperm with accuracy!!
    You're a scientist, should you not do some fieldwork and several experiments?
  • bunnywestley81
    Options
    Possibly but i think i would need a large team as would imagine emissions would vary from man to man...also vary due to stocking up or not...other variables also...i imagine it would be a rather long study which would need funding...
  • elphie754
    Options
    You're a scientist, should you not do some fieldwork and several experiments?

Oh dear!! Lol
  • bunnywestley81
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

I wish.

Me too...my man lives 50 miles away n we both work full time...he does shifts....so I'd not count it as a normal daily activity as normally i aint getting any daily. Oh woe! :'(
  • healthygal95
    healthygal95 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

This is almost as good as the new scientist article about sperm making women happy!!! It was a happy day when i stumbled across that edition at work...i laughed so much i think a bit of pee escaped!

Well, according to the diary one load (no, I didn't actually log it, but I didn't believe it was on here so I had to look it up) is either 3/4 tsp or 3.4 ml. Two users have confirmed it. Had no clue it had potassium in it!
  • ditsyblond17
    ditsyblond17 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ewww. Oh my god. This is the best thing I've read all week.