Wii Fit Weekly Challenge

Options

Replies

• scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    PERFECT !!! I am on my last 10 lbs...whooo hoooo !!!! but have been told I need to build muscle not focus on fat..my weekly loss should only be 1/2 lb...
    My cardio has been the only focus sooo this is quite a change !!
    Thanks for helping my journey !! See ya on the wii !!!
  • bex879165
    bex879165 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My Wii fit + is currently programmed at burning 221 calories everytime I go on which I can do in about 40 minutes through various exercises. Love the boxing!! I'm getting a bit bored of the same things all the time though. Can anyone recommend any other games for Wii particularly any with Step or boxing similar to Fit +. :-)
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I failed miserably at last weeks challenge. I think I was only able to get 6 minutes of hula hooping. But today is a new start and I will try to get my hour of strength training in. I need to get it back in my routine so that I'm not forgetting about it... What are you logging this as if you don't have a HRM?
  • scgma
    Options
    15 minutes of strength training- oooo my!!!! 49 calories ...but something tells me I am going to feel this tomorrow..LOL..
    I did twist, lunges, even the jack-knife challenge!!!
    oooo I have lost another 1 pound - Wii rocks !!!
  • scgma
    Options
    Bex,

I love my Wii Active...I have the old one but it rocks !! It has boxing targets and heavy bag !!! as well as track, dance, volleyball, baseball, you name it !!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    did 1hr 11mins including 10 mins free jogging, 30 mins free step and 31 mins other exercises including hula hoop, boxing and cycling thanks for the motivation
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit Strength Training 30 min.
    Walking 25 mins. 254 calories.
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Failed big time at the Hula Hoops - but did go to NJ for a few days, and hubby has been hogging the TV. ((He has his xbox hooked up to my Wii TV, and it's double points experience for his Call of Duty game, so he outranks me till tomorrow - at least that's how he sees it!))

I'm doing EASA2 regularly, so squeezing in some strength moves shouldn't be a problem! Good luck all!
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Boxing...love it! I just got the Wii Golds Gym Cardio workout....BOXING it is! I am addicted to it right now. If you love the boxing on the wii fit you will love this! Less than $15 on amazon too.
  • scgma
    Options
    oooo my burning thighs !!!!! lunges are killllllling me !!!
  • scgma
    Options
    Where did everyone go???? Is strength training toooo much?? Hehehehe thighs are still burning ...tonight , I focus on upper body !!! Gotta love those plank to push ups !!!
  • CSM01
    CSM01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think for last weeks challenge I did about 50 mins of hula hoop during the week (along with other wii fit things), but that was close, so I think I did well. Not done any of the strength challenge this week (didn't see this thread earlier this week) BUT I have just finished doing 40 mins on Wii Fit, burning 136 cal.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    No Wii Fit today. Did 21 mins on stationary bike and buffed new/old
    sailboat with my hubby. Tomorrow strength training again.
  • PrincessBTits
    PrincessBTits Posts: 198
    Options
    Can someone tell me what this week's challenge is please?

Nevermind, I found it.
  • Shannon311
    Shannon311 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I joined MFP a little over 1 week ago. I'm pretty much addicted! I would like to join in on the fun. I do have a question...what are you using to calculate your calories burned on particular activites within Wii Fit? I'm thinking that maybe I need to change a setting on mine because all it does is put the time coins into the bank...
  • scgma
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I joined MFP a little over 1 week ago. I'm pretty much addicted! I would like to join in on the fun. I do have a question...what are you using to calculate your calories burned on particular activites within Wii Fit? I'm thinking that maybe I need to change a setting on mine because all it does is put the time coins into the bank...

when you are done click on the bank..it will tell you the total time ..click again and it will give you your calorie count !!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Forgot to enter yesterday's challenge:

THURSDAY

20 mins. Strength Training
    25 mins Walking

FRIDAY

35 mins. walking.

I used to do a half pushup and half plank but yesterday I did the full pushup with legs out straight and
    full plank with legs out straight. I never was strong enough but I did it !!! Yay me!! My scores sucked but
    who cares I at least attempted it.

Have a great day and don't forget to drink drink drink that water. :drinker:
  • scgma
    Options
    Forgot to enter yesterday's challenge:

THURSDAY

20 mins. Strength Training
    25 mins Walking

FRIDAY

35 mins. walking.

I used to do a half pushup and half plank but yesterday I did the full pushup with legs out straight and
    full plank with legs out straight. I never was strong enough but I did it !!! Yay me!! My scores sucked but
    who cares I at least attempted it.

Have a great day and don't forget to drink drink drink that water. :drinker:

sooooooo awesome!!! way to go!!!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Sunday's Challenge:

30 mins. Strength training on DVD.

Have a great Sunday everyone and
    I'm ready for the next challenge. :bigsmile:
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Didn't get in time for the challenge, but on Sunday I walked 2 miles, and jogged 1 ~ A huge deal for me as I am not a runner at all! Did it all during the March of Dimes walk in NEPA at the Mohegan Sun Racetrack! The mom's group I'm in raised 1075 for the foundation! So proud of those mamas!