Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• RainyNikolova
    RainyNikolova Posts: 11 Member
    Need active friends lol
  • Positive motivation is a good thing! Add me!
  • Feel free to add me. I have been an avid runner in the past but took a way too long hiatus and am struggling to get weight off and miles on. Waddle on!!
  • Ladytrainmean
    Ladytrainmean Posts: 5 Member
    The best diet shake...
    Is the shake your booty makes when you run... :) it won't be easy but we can make it fun...
  • Hi I am from Singapore and I am searching for friends from anywhere! My goal is to lose weight. Friend me if you want to have a motivational buddy!:)
  • adamcasey72
    adamcasey72 Posts: 4 Member
    Somone add me im on this 118 days but never added friends
  • Need all the support I can get, and give. Add me please
  • Starting my weight loss journey. Lapband surgery scheduled for 3/25/15. Looking for friends!
  • I have no friends:(
  • Add me! I login in daily. 23 days (:
  • akiser1996
    akiser1996 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! Looking to gain weight and would love to have support along the way. Currently gaining 2-3 lbs per day, not healthy at all lol.
  • sandralewis123
    sandralewis123 Posts: 1 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    add me please! I log everyday. I need motivation to keep me on track. Thanks in advance
  • rami803
    rami803 Posts: 8 Member
    Ok you can add me :)
  • ClayDobs
    ClayDobs Posts: 12 Member
    Always up for making new friends and giving some support! Feel free to add me
  • cariorliz
    cariorliz Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me as well...Always up for more motivation....
  • JCave21
    JCave21 Posts: 33 Member
    I have no friends yet ;_; ... Fwends? pls?
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation partners. Trying to get this thing right and all the help I can get and pay back is how to get it done!!! LLAP
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me if they want to! :smiley:
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Lexi and I'm always looking for more motivational friends!