Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's Find a Friend Friday

Just post on this thread and let others come and Add you at will.......Go Go Go!

Replies

• Jim_G30
    Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    OK I will go first...

In UK. Always good to have new friends....please add.
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    In Michigan. More friends equals more support and motivation. :)
  • PMA150
    PMA150 Posts: 43 Member
    Florida and trying to get motivated to do this again.
  • rachhdavis
    rachhdavis Posts: 11 Member
    In Texas! More friends definitely does equal more motivation! Seeing everybody's accomplishments keeps me pushing towards my goal! :)
  • jhoyett
    jhoyett Posts: 92 Member
    Always looking for new friends, add me!
  • irejuvenateme
    irejuvenateme Posts: 96 Member
    NYC here! Feel free to add me - life is hectic but i try to support everyone in my "circle".
  • Florida. Trying to find motivation to stick to transitioning into a healthy life style
  • Jim_G30
    WOW - it is off and running.....go get some friends everyone!! LOL
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Indiana :)
  • gretch4mykids
    gretch4mykids Posts: 9 Member
    C-C-C-C-COLD here in Michigan this morning!! IT'S FRIDAY & the sun is shining! B)
  • In uk, please add from wherever!!!
  • FitNaeNae84
    FitNaeNae84 Posts: 29 Member
    Iowa here. I'm on every day and have a open diary. Please add a message in your friend request or I will not add.
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Southamerica paraguay, where the weather id burning us up and soo my motivation :)
  • Feel free to add me, none of my friend or family have this app so it's kind of lonely.
  • Jim_G30
    LOL - this is great. I hope you are all connecting with each other on here!!!
  • siminske
    siminske Posts: 35 Member
    OHIO, 4 degrees today, yeah for winter
  • Lake Charles Louisiana;) its about 35° here and I am still cold lol...I need friends add me ;)
  • Feel free to add me, none of my friend or family have this app so it's kind of lonely.

I am limited to the people who log in;) add me ;) I need all the support I can get too ;)
  • fastrix
    fastrix Posts: 6 Member
    Saskatchewan. Here it was -45 with wind the other day. Today... A little nicer haha

(I only have 2 mfp buddies. I mostly just throw likes on your updates haha)
  • dawkpound2k
    dawkpound2k Posts: 19 Member
    im in South Carolina. If your active add me, i log in about every day