It's Find a Friend Friday

Options

Replies

• shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends. Busy mom. Try to eat right and exercise at home when I can. Losing weight is a must for me so I can be healthy for my kids.
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    Ha ya caught me with the catchy title. Good look to everyone!
  • McBodyFitness
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Washington State. Just started using MFP again while I work on gaining muscle- I'm using it to track my calorie intake! Looking for friends :)
  • rgdodgeman81
    rgdodgeman81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fresno ca here always looking for motivation and encouragement
  • map37692
    map37692 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello from Tennessee! I am new to the site with a hefty goal of losing 174 lbs so I could use all the support possible. Please add me!
  • gaurdgoose
    gaurdgoose Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    In Missouri and would like to be friends with people all over
  • ESGJourney
    ESGJourney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends. Doing mostly low carb and it would be nice to find friends that are doing a similar way of eating! Recipes and support would be very helpful!
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Houston, Texas here. Hi!
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    'Im near Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I'm down 45 lbs but have been stalled for several months. Need some new people to help kick my butt back into action.. motivation and support needed. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • alizabeth8
    Options
    hi, I'm new to London, Ontario... getting used to all this snow! Didn't stop me from walking/jogging 4 miles in the slush. :D I would love to have more friends and I promise I'll help motivate you too!
  • cotewalter
    cotewalter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Near Denver, Colorado taking a Friday sick day just cuz!!! Shoveling snow and grocery shopping..... B)
  • Just_Jaimie
    Just_Jaimie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Saskatchewan, Canada...it's cold...looking for active and fun mfp friends!
  • clarim2
    Options
    Hi all New York here its cold but getting soon hopefully add me if u like always looking for motivating friends !
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey! Name is Megan. I'm in Tampa, Florida. Feel free to add!
  • E_Goldfish
    E_Goldfish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    +1 for Florida. You can add me.
  • et85219
    et85219 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Ernest and I'm in Columbus, OH. This website was referred to me by a co-worker and so far I think it is a great site. The more friends you have to more motivation you have so feel free to add.
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    52491fcd7336bf760c9b863d00384d69acfe1522b83c88aaa320442402118fd8.jpg
  • s0phish
    Options
    Leeds :) feel free to add me x
  • 503ecc
    503ecc Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It's not Friday, or February for that matter but add me so I can get some positive feedback on my updates.
  • bcarr221986
    bcarr221986 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey looking for a walking buddy in hamilton.Im down 25 pounds and need that extra push to keep me going!! Feel free to add me.