What is one food you need to have daily in your diet?

Options

Replies

• alex_marchuk
    Options
    DARK CHOCOLATE!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Not food, but coffee and my fish oil pills (one for my sanity and "health" of those around me in the morning, the other for my heart health/cholesterol). Other than that, I can eat the same types of food several days in a row, but it always changes weekly.
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Fruit and nuts.
  • JulieG822
    JulieG822 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Coffee <3 !!
    &
    I always try to have some nuts(usually walnuts) & Some type of fruit :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    something sweet, preferably chocolate. I try to keep something around for it, either some ice cream or a candy bar in the fridge. Just bought some Luna bars and yogurts with candy mix-ins to curb me away from the ice cream though into something better for my tummy most nights. Lactose Intolerance. :(
  • pinklolipops
    pinklolipops Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Strawberriess and of course...coffee
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I need to eat fruit every day. For no particular reason, I just love fruit and if I go a whole day without it I feel like something is missing. I tend to have a couple of fruits I'll eat every day for weeks, then I switch to something else. Right now it's strawberries and oranges, and before that it was pineapple and papaya.

Lately I've been on a smoked salmon kick. I've eaten it every day with garlic & herb cream cheese on either a bagel or French every day for well over a month now, usually for breakfast, but sometimes later in the day as well.
  • miriamtob
    miriamtob Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Coconut. My coconut water, oil and coconut butter are going in my backpack for the zombie apocalypse
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely cheese, either string cheese, sliced cheese, or cream cheese. It has to happen or I am not happy!
  • hayleyquin
    hayleyquin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does coffee count? Otherwise Greek yogurt.
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm incapable of sticking with a single food item. I have to change it up all the time. Sorry for being such an unfaithful person. :'<
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Milk......it does a body good
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I eat many of the same things every day out if convenience of cooking for five busy days on my day off but every day I MUST have three things...

Eggs, apples and no matter what I put it in, cinnamon (and if I dint have anything to put it in I will eat raw cinnamon sticks).
  • runsmallx
    runsmallx Posts: 20
    Options
    Coffee and bananas. I have a banana 99% of the time with breakfast and I feel weird if I don't have one.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,594 Member
    Options
    Meat. Whether it's beef, chicken, pork, duck, etc. doesn't matter as much. I'd never be a happy vegetarian.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I eat a few squares of dark chocolate every day. Also orange juice mixed with water (1:7 ratio).
  • shamani5
    shamani5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    coconut oil
  • aliciamarieUF
    aliciamarieUF Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    yogurt and kashi bars!!!
  • asbm3278
    asbm3278 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    EGGS! Can't live without them!