What are your weight gain weaknesses?

Options

Replies

• JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wine & pizza, mostly together but not always. Yum!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm a night owl, so definitely staying up really late & getting hungry. I've also found that when I'm exhausted, I'm ravenous. Like no matter what I eat, my stomach continues growling & I feel ill. Two good reasons for me to go to bed earlier & get more sleep, I guess!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Eating when I'm bored or craving sweets around my period.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Reese's mini peanut butter cups. The ones that come unwrapped.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    buffets and potlucks, big bags of potato chips, whole cake and that is why I buy a slice
  • Wendy98
    Wendy98 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sampling or finishing what my kids are eating, especially crusts of bread. Some days I feel like a garbage picker eating their sandwich crusts.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Food and my propensity towards being a lazy fatass. It's a battle I fight every day.
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Biggest weakness?

Just a tendency to stuff more food into my facehole than I actually use.

Oh and alcohol. Definitely alcohol.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Peanuts, cornbread, nuts, pizza and ice-cream.
  • May33338
    May33338 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anything that's coated in chocolate or has chocolate in it. Peanuts! I love peanuts.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled sweets, and grapes lol i eat handfuls at a time. Also recently i've not wanted to work out most days like usual. I blame it on the cold weather, but I need to get back into it!
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    carbs- even though I am blatantly aware that my weight is directly tied to how many carbs I eat! I love bread, rice, grains, potatoes, and apparently candy- even though I never used to like it-- so basically every thing I cannot have!
  • TristanMacNessaCampbell
    Options
    1. family pressure
    2. sitting around in school so much
    3. medications
  • cpav444
    cpav444 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Peanut passion here.

• smc0170
    smc0170 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Snacking between 3 and 6 PM...it's the only part of the day I feel that I still really struggle with.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    being tired...not from lack of sleep but mentally exhausted from work...oh and drinking makes me want to eat all the foodz
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    pizza
    steak
    ice cream - this i could eat every day in mass quantities. I now buy single serving and if it is a multi pack keep it in the extra freezer i have in the garage
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Fast food... I love the fact that it's fast and yummy!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    For me it would be giving in to being lazy. Sitting at the desk all day, on the couch at night and being very sedentary as a lifestyle. With that way of life maintenance (before I was familiar with the term maintenance) was low so its no wonder I gained weight. Now being active is a choice I make, for my overall health & wellbeing.

I can eat whatever I want - and even however much I want on occasion. Even though the adage says weight loss begins in the kitchen, for me maintenance is more about lifestyle and living life rather than watching others live life.
    GoMizzou99 wrote: »
    My big three weaknesses are:

1.- Staying up too late and then
    2.- Wanting some bourbon
    3.- And snacking

There...I confessed.

• karleeoc
    karleeoc Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Chocolate & ICE CREAM "Nuff said" ;)