Options
    1. Montreal or New York Bagels
    2. huge lattés
    3. Benedict eggs.

I guess I love brunch.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Eatting too much mint chocolate chip ice cream.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sugary sweets, baked goods, overly fatty foods, deep fried anything, and captain Morgan.
  • evilqueenT
    evilqueenT Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For me it's not so much any particular food, although there are certainly some I have to use more willpower to avoid (breads, goat cheese w/crackers and honey, potatoes, and ice cream) but it's more the time of year. It starts around Halloween when a piece or two of candy opens Pandora's box. I throw a big themed Christmas party each year (long tradition for us) that starts with planning etc...months in advance which increases things like looking at recipes and generally obsessing about food making it harder to stay on track. Thanksgiving my favorite meal of all time plus a weeks worth of leftovers chips even further away at the healthy habits. And I have a lot of arthritis so with all the extras my pain levels tend to be elevated so I start skipping exercising and then boom...by mid January I've gained back weight and am right back to loosing the same pounds again and again and again. This year was particularly rough with my youngest getting married and moving away so sprinkle all of the above with a little bit of adjustment related mild depression and I managed to let myself gain 20 lbs in about 4 months. Shoot me now...ugh!
  • NateLancer
    NateLancer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beer... the cause of and solution to all of life's problems
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    cereal....late at night....in a bowl large enough to serve popcorn to a family of 4 :)
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    being tired...not from lack of sleep but mentally exhausted from work...oh and drinking makes me want to eat all the foodz

Story of my life! Drinking whiskey coke makes me want Taco Bell at 1 am... whoops
  • ultramodernroom
    ultramodernroom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    too lazy to cook healthier options
    Carbs (pasta, bread, potatoes, rice, etc.)
    making excuses not to workout
  • JamieDSD
    JamieDSD Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pasta with just olive oil on it. I could eat lots of it....
  • falamoyacrava
    falamoyacrava Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Crisps and popcorn. Nuts. Those little cheese savoury squares you can buy in massive bags at the pound shop.
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Not eating enough
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Pretzels. I can do moderation/weighing on chocolate, ice cream, potato chips...but I bought a bag of pretzels in December and it took everything in me not to eat the entire bag.
  • grace1mfp
    grace1mfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    All foods!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Old sharp cheese (I have 2.5 kg in my fridge right now of 7 different kinds of cheese.)... preferably with Hint of Lime tortilla chips and Craisins.... Late at night, when I like to curl up & read. Waahhh! 7 lbs in one week up thanks to this although I know it's sodium bloat too. Back to low carbing and getting a handle on my dairy fats.... Then I will be back at my happy weight. Right now in my 'fat' jeans size 6. (I know that's not 'fat' for some people but I normally take a 2.)
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    evilqueenT wrote: »
    For me it's not so much any particular food, although there are certainly some I have to use more willpower to avoid (breads, goat cheese w/crackers and honey, potatoes, and ice cream) but it's more the time of year. It starts around Halloween when a piece or two of candy opens Pandora's box. I throw a big themed Christmas party each year (long tradition for us) that starts with planning etc...months in advance which increases things like looking at recipes and generally obsessing about food making it harder to stay on track. Thanksgiving my favorite meal of all time plus a weeks worth of leftovers chips even further away at the healthy habits. And I have a lot of arthritis so with all the extras my pain levels tend to be elevated so I start skipping exercising and then boom...by mid January I've gained back weight and am right back to loosing the same pounds again and again and again. This year was particularly rough with my youngest getting married and moving away so sprinkle all of the above with a little bit of adjustment related mild depression and I managed to let myself gain 20 lbs in about 4 months. Shoot me now...ugh!
    Me too Evil Queen! Halloween was the beginning of the end this year! For me it was all the decadent food and booze, and then switching up the fitness routine thinking that my sport was going to be enough to maintain. Rec play a couple nights a week is not the same, and definitely not as good as alternating running and calisthenics 6 days a week (the spring/summer routine). Back to 12 pounds to go....lesson learned.
  • xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    1. Fast Food
    2. Soda
    3. Not wanting to exercise
  • mskaiscott
    mskaiscott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gummy bears (don't judge me!)
    Gummy bears ALL DAY.

and Oreos with gallons of whole milk (swoon)
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    1. Chocolate and chocolate-based deserts
    2. French cheese with crusty bread
    3. French wine
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I get plasma infused in my body every four weeks and on that day nothing can stop me from eating ALL the food. All of it.
  • lomogeek
    lomogeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    tayloryay wrote: »
    Laziness - skipping workouts, and not always wanting to put in the effort to cook the healthier option.

This has been me in a nutshell the last 6 months.