Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Hello! I've been away for about 6 months but am back at it! Current goal is to lose about 75lbs, so it's going to be a long road. Would love some inspiration/motivation/support! I also have PCOS so can relate to anyone insulin resistant, and am on day 5 of Whole30. Add away please! :smiley:
  • stephnic4
    stephnic4 Posts: 19 Member
    Its been so helpful seeing other ppls food diaries, getting feedback, and celebrating personal victories together. Please add me! I would love more support and insight.
  • stephnic4
    28yrs old, from ky, 5'7, 154lbs, lost 10lbs, shooting for 15-20 more. Add me :p
  • stephnic4
    28yrs old, from ky, 5'7, 154lbs, lost 10lbs, shooting for 15-20 more. Add me :p
  • Olliontherun
    Olliontherun Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, like to chat and support each other, delighted to be added!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    I'm trying to be more active on here again.. Friend away! :)

Side note: I do Paleo now for health reasons, so I'm also interested in connecting with people of similar diets, but will gladly friend anyone. :)
  • Olliontherun
    Olliontherun Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, like to chat and support each other, delighted to be added!
  • mskaiscott
    mskaiscott Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm Kai! I'm new here and just beginning my road to being healthier! Day 8 in the gym and feelin pretty good! All FR welcome!
  • Yes please add me :)
  • HMittra
    HMittra Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Hey all. I'm Hayley, 29, and from around Boston. I tried posting my own thread to make some new friends, but it didn't really work! I'm really hoping to start some close relationships with people that are more than just an anonymous "great job!" I'd love to form real friendships while we do this thing together. I'm always dieting alone, and I decided I'm going to try to be more social this time. Feel free to add me if you're looking for the same! B)
  • I was on MFP 5 years ago, lost 45 lbs in 4 months. Since then I gained 15 lbs and decided I needed to come back. I am 46, weigh 206 at 5'4" in height. My ultimate goal is 150. I am looking to connect with others to motivate and be motivated.
    Thank you and hope to be your friend!
  • kgruters
    kgruters Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love friends on here!! I find it so motivating to see what others are eating and doing for workouts! Add me!!!
  • aalcon
    aalcon Posts: 13 Member
    Tried this with no friends for awhile. Need a change, need some motivational friends. Let's keep each other on track. Add me
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    active every day! feel free to add me :D
  • Warriorwithinme
    Warriorwithinme Posts: 6 Member
    Add me too! I'm look for some new friends that can help me reach the last leg of my goal. Started at 343LB now I'm 278LB and have 38LB to go for the last leg.
    #warriorwithinme
  • remylebeau21
    remylebeau21 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 277 Member
    Feel free to add me, about 50lbs to lose :)
  • Alma102724
    Alma102724 Posts: 9 Member
    Ok I lied, I didn't just now download MFP. I've had it for a long time but I never kept track of it. It just seemed like one more thing I had to keep track of on top of everything else (calories, fat, proteins, exercise etc.) That was almost 3 years ago, today I am focused on becoming a Nurse and either Personal Trainer or Pilates instructor. I'm down 30 lbs with another 30 to go BUT it's not about the weight anymore. I have SO much more knowledge, yes I look good in clothes ;) , but for me more importantly I can breathe! I can run! And I mean run! I used to run a mile in 22 minutes....yes 22 minutes!! I timed myself a few days ago......13 minutes!!!! Thats a huge accomplishment for me! I absolutely love health and fitness, its become a part of me now. It's a passion. I have my nursing friends who I talk medicine to, I'd love to have my fitness friends who I can talk fitness to! :smiley:
  • Feel free to add me! :)
  • Need an accountabilibuddy. Anyone?