3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• kbreaux1922
    kbreaux1922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I read stories like yours, the 40 pounds I need to lose, that I think are insurmountable, all of a sudden become so doable. Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look absolutely amazing!
  • alexia1109
    alexia1109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Am new to the community and to all this healthy eating! I need to loose about 50 lbs and reading stories like yours really do inspire. Congratulations on your achievements! Way to go!
  • mcyd137
    mcyd137 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Besides how amazing this post is, I love that you are wearing a Captain America t-shirt. You are a super hero sir, I bet you inspired more than you realize. Thank you for posting this!!
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing. Stories like yours are what keeps me going.
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just incredible! Congratulations :)
  • msrolton
    msrolton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking and I bet, feeling fabulous too! Well done you :-)
  • mjones74
    mjones74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration. Absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!
  • ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!
  • kimh1975
    kimh1975 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing! Perseverance for sure.
  • christine853071
    christine853071 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A great inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing. (*)
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    qn4bx9pzg8aifd Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You're incredible! And SUCH an inspiration!

In addition to your remarkable transformation, and valuable insight, your words provide their own form of powerful testimony and inspiration, and the following statements echo in my mind --

> one meal of calorie and carb overload won’t make you fat, just like one salad won’t help you get healthy. <

> Just remember this is to get healthy not a punishment. Moderation really is the key. <

> Trust me, it is so worth every sacrifice you make to get healthy. <

> It may be 80% diet, and 20% exercise, but it’s 100% mental. <

> I would wish you all good luck in your journey, but luck has nothing to do with it. You need strength, and with that, stay strong and never give up. <

THANK YOU for posting your powerful proof of what determination and tenacious commitment can yield, and for sharing your words of wisdom (which are made all the more compelling by their having been hard won, and emanating from experience).

I feel as though we've just been addressed by an incredible motivational speaker, and we're all erupting with enthusiastic applause, joy-filled awe, profound respect, and all kinds of "Wow!", as you conclude your remarks... :)

Stogie, you're AMAZING! I feel like fist-bumping you, but with a kind of prolonged 'bump', in order to 'underline' just how fist-bumpy I'm trying to be...! :)
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are freaking amazing! Keep up working hard! :)
  • kanayalaltilani
    kanayalaltilani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing but I want to know one thing that where tummy fats go how u had gone back to tight u r body
  • jwright1023
    jwright1023 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Your awesome!!
  • payne0409
    Options
    SOOO inspirational for someone like myself, only a few months in on my new lifestyle!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. Amazing!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    That's impressive. Great accomplishment! (*)
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Holy hell man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!