*closed group* BL challenge May-June

Options

Replies

• trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    excersice, don't smoke, eat healthy, manage stress, limit alcohol and other drugs, manage a healthy weight, manage other chronic illness...oh that's 7

Can you be more specific on other chronic illnesses?

diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, copd, the list goes on and on...basically is what I am saying is take your medications and see your doctor regularly.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Team Bronze.
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    serendipityrr -- i challange you to have a bigger breakfast than your dinner!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Thursday's challenge:
    momofJandA (do you have a staircase?) I challenge you to walk up and down the stairs 10 times (up and down counts as one). Take few breaks as possible.

OMG- my legs are going to DIE tonight- especially after yesterday's squat and lunge fest!!!! BUT . . . I accept the challenge.

TeamLeela- I challenge you to an extra set of something (you choose the exercise- for me I'll do an extra set of 25 crunches- so I'm feeling the pain with you)
  • throttlboy
    throttlboy Posts: 23
    Options
    MightyMae, I challenge you to walk the dogs to the bridge and back twice tonight.
  • throttlboy
    throttlboy Posts: 23
    Options

Also, no one has challenged me yet. Throttlboy, I challenge you to do 20 minutes of strength training on Thursday..

Done. Next?
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have been challenged!!! By my partner!

"serendipityrr -- i challange you to have a bigger breakfast than your dinner!"

(how do you copy former posts....someone please tell me!)

I'll take that challenge!!!!!!

Tomorrow:
    For breakfast I will have 2 boiled egg whites, 1 slice of ancient grain bread, (toasted with margarine) and 20 almonds.
    For dinner - Protein shake.

Now, for your challenge, partner!!!

before you post tomorrow, do 100 crunches, 100 squats and 3 planks for 30 seconds each!
    We'll be #1 next week!

:bigsmile:
  • trappedinfat
    Options
    serendipityrr -- i challange you to have a bigger breakfast than your dinner!

I am so on this challenge too or at least tomarrow!
  • trappedinfat
    Options

Tomorrow:
    For breakfast I will have 2 boiled egg whites, 1 slice of ancient grain bread, (toasted with margarine) and 20 almonds.

before you post tomorrow, do 100 crunches, 100 squats and 3 planks for 30 seconds each!
    We'll be #1 next week!

If you click quote...It will do what you want!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Thursday's challenge:
    momofJandA (do you have a staircase?) I challenge you to walk up and down the stairs 10 times (up and down counts as one). Take few breaks as possible.

OMG- my legs are going to DIE tonight- especially after yesterday's squat and lunge fest!!!! BUT . . . I accept the challenge.

TeamLeela- I challenge you to an extra set of something (you choose the exercise- for me I'll do an extra set of 25 crunches- so I'm feeling the pain with you)

I'll do an extra set of back rows tonight. I'll match you and also do 25 extra crunches!
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Tomorrow:

We'll be #1 next week!

If you click quote...It will do what you want!

Thanks!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    I would love to be challenged for tomorrow! A couple would be awesome to help my motivation... it has been lacking the last 2 days!
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    OK caretmier, i challenge you to 50 sit ups and 50 press ups throughout today x
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Is weigh in today? If so im 182.4.....only a very small loss but to be honest I'm really pleased as expected a gain after last weekends blowout.
    Go TEAM GOLD!!!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I would love to be challenged for tomorrow! A couple would be awesome to help my motivation... it has been lacking the last 2 days!

Ok partner, for a second challenge: I challenge you to drink 6 - 7 cups of water today! ( I know drinking water is a big challenge for you)

PS: I have my red shirt pic, by the time you read this, I may have already changed it! :)
  • momofJandA
    Options
    Holy cow- these challenges are GREAT- they really are keeping me motivated. I'm trying to do all or most of them even if they're not personally challenged to me- a whole workout routine just in challenges!!!!!!!
  • momofJandA
    Options
    woohoo- got a compliment from a woman coworker this morning "Wow Tori you really look good. I noticed the other day when you were wearing the black lacy shirt how much weight you've lost. Keep it up girl"

There is no motivation like a compliment for me!!!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    6 ways answer

!.)Healthy diet
    2.)Excercise
    3.)stop/dont smoke
    4.)Control sugar
    5.)control blood pressure ( know your numbers)
    6.)control weight.

Some other ways I know of are asprin once a day and reducing stress.My mom has heart disease. Shes had 4 heart attacks, and my dad has had 8.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    woohoo- got a compliment from a woman coworker this morning "Wow Tori you really look good. I noticed the other day when you were wearing the black lacy shirt how much weight you've lost. Keep it up girl"

There is no motivation like a compliment for me!!!

That's awesome! hey take a pic in that black lacy shirt, we'd love to see too!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Holy cow- these challenges are GREAT- they really are keeping me motivated. I'm trying to do all or most of them even if they're not personally challenged to me- a whole workout routine just in challenges!!!!!!!

that's a great idea!