Options
12346»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I could literally eat 1,200 calories right now. And I've already eaten 1,500 today. I freaking love food.

Definitely! I don't find it difficult to eat many many calories at all. It's one of the joys of life lol Eating should not cause concern and disordered thinking.
    OP do you like peanut butter?. Eating just a few tablespoons will easily send you on your way.
    my sultana bran and milk comes in at over 700 calories!
    You say you can't hit 1200 calories... To me it sounds like you won't or refuse to eat 1200??

• bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    profilce wrote: »
    Tomorrow I will add more food, like junk food? Is that okay, to make a sandwich, with salmon and ketchup and cheese?

A salmon and cheese sandwich doesn't sound like 'junk' food to me! You're getting lots of protein plus beneficial Omega 3 from the salmon, protein and calcium from the cheese. It should be easy enough to fit this into your daily allotted calories, especially if you increase them up to 1440 (I think this figure was mentioned earlier? Sounds like a much more sensible amount!)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    bio_fit wrote: »
    Tomorrow I will add more food, like junk food? Is that okay, to make a sandwich, with salmon and ketchup and cheese?

A salmon and cheese sandwich doesn't sound like 'junk' food to me! You're getting lots of protein plus beneficial Omega 3 from the salmon, protein and calcium from the cheese. It should be easy enough to fit this into your daily allotted calories, especially if you increase them up to 1440 (I think this figure was mentioned earlier? Sounds like a much more sensible amount!)

How is salmon, ketchup and cheese junk? Salmon is a fish. Ketchup, although having added sugar is basically vegetables. Cheese has been a staple of the human diet, most of the world over, for literally over 1000 years.

Hon, you've got a messed up idea of what 'junk' food is. Even before we get into the 'there's no junk food, just food' argument. You seriously need to educate yourself on nutrition and food.
  • profilce
    profilce Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I increased my daily calories to 1700 and I should lost .5 now. And I am 18, I was born on February 1997 :-) I ate good this morning, I ate 352 calories! Thank you for all help you gave me, I'm gonna reach for nutricionist too. I don't have any eating disorder :-)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I increased my daily calories to 1700 and I should lost .5 now. And I am 18, I was born on February 1997 :-) I ate good this morning, I ate 352 calories! Thank you for all help you gave me, I'm gonna reach for nutricionist too. I don't have any eating disorder :-)

Good for you and good luck!

as you have not been eating adequately do not worry about a movement on the scale .. because it will be water weight .. give your body time to settle down properly

also try the progressive weights programme .. you will be surprised how effective this can be in achieving the type of body you want
  • profilce
    profilce Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @rabbitjb‌ what do you thing about Insanity workout by Shaun T?
    I hope it will work now If I eat a lot more food! :smile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    @rabbitjb‌ what do you thing about Insanity workout by Shaun T?
    I hope it will work now If I eat a lot more food! :smile:

Insanity is a cardio workout.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    No idea I'm afraid, I don't know what it is

but when I say lift heavy I mean compound lifts with progressive weights like you'd find on www.stronglifts5x5.com .. which is a good free programme