30 DAY SHRED JOIN IN BOARD!!!

Options

Replies

• Cellery67
    Cellery67 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @yaafee sounds good! I just did day 3 of level 1 then :)
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done. Still not getting any easier but I am persevering!

Options
    Instead of doing Day 7 of lvl. 2, I decided to switch it up and do Day 1 lvl. 3. (Just for fun) But as Jillian would say, "You think this is gonna be easy? Think again, body."
  • Cellery67
    Cellery67 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done. It's already mich easier--though still a challenge.
    Options
    Day 7, lvl. 2, done! Tomorrow I amp up the weights by doubling! It's gonna BURN!
  • rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 2 day 6 and had enough momentum to do a couple rounds of kettle bell training and a strength test after, definitely noticed a huge endurance change! Killer workout today.
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Starting it tonight. What # weights do you use?
    Options
    Day 8, lvl. 2 Done! Don't worry, Poland_diana, for the first few days of level 1, I was REALLY sore in the calves. But I kept doing the exercises (got a calf massage from my wonderful sis to prevent injury and stuff), and am already noticing improved endurance and strength.
  • jontucc
    Options
    I finished level 2 day 10 yesterday. Well deserved rest day today before starting level 3 tomorrow !
    My clothes are fitting better already I have to use a belt on some of my pants. Eating better has helped too.
  • jontucc
    Options
    Yes I believe it's 10 days at each level though of course you can adjust to what suits you and have rest days if needed.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    hey guys I actually just started mine this past Monday so I'm only a day 3, you can still add me if you'd like!
  • courtneybrown2015
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »
    hey guys I actually just started mine this past Monday so I'm only a day 3, you can still add me if you'd like!

Haha I'm going to start next week going to die :(
    Options
    Lvl 2, day 9 Done! So close to starting lvl. 3!!! :)
    Options
    Lvl 2, Day 10 Done! Sweating like crazy (and really sore to boot), but I know it brings results!
  • momto3kidz
    momto3kidz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting 30 day shred on Mon...March 9th...Want to keep up with this thread but how? Does it give me a notification like facebook?
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    momto3kidz wrote: »
    Starting 30 day shred on Mon...March 9th...Want to keep up with this thread but how? Does it give me a notification like facebook?

I believe you can bookmark the page, never done it before but I think it notifies you when you click on the community tab
  • fionalew
    fionalew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There is a star at the top of the page - click that - it will go yellow and when theres a new comment it is highlighted by the bell icon
  • Tittan44
    Tittan44 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Kinda new here what is the 30 day shred like how it sounds
    Options
    Lvl. 3, Day 2, done! Wowza, it's HARD CORE!
  • jontucc
    Options
    I have done 2 days on level 3. But now I have pulled a muscle in my back and will need to rest. Am disappointed that I can't get back into for a few days.