Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• PharmGirl522
    PharmGirl522 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I did that with a cake I made for a friend for her birthday. The icing called for melted chocolate, and so I melted a Dairy Milk bar. I only used half of the melted chocolate, and to keep myself from pigging out on what was left (and it was a decent amount), I decided to throw it out. But before I threw it out, I squirted dish detergent into it so that I wouldn't be tempted to dig it out of the garbage.

So...you're not alone.

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    dapunks wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Oh and I'm very sad that this thread was moved to the chit chat forum, because I know it's going to die off now.

I hope not enjoying it way to much.

I've bookmarked this thread, so I don't have to find it in the forums each day. I didn't even notice it had been moved :)
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm very sad that this thread was moved to the chit chat forum, because I know it's going to die off now.

This makes me sad, too.

Confession: I've not done a real workout all week. I've used my daughter visiting and now the ice outside as an excuse.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

This makes me sad, too.

Confession: I've not done a real workout all week. I've used my daughter visiting and now the ice outside as an excuse.

I used the snow as an excuse to not do my regular workout, but I forced myself to shovel my driveway & sidewalk, my two neighbors, and the woman across the street. I shoveled heavy snow for about 2.5 hours and burned some sick calories.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    dapunks wrote: »

I hope not enjoying it way to much.

I've bookmarked this thread, so I don't have to find it in the forums each day. I didn't even notice it had been moved :)

Same. It gets me through my day at work.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    cskone38 wrote: »
    When I go to the gym, I watch the sexy sexy women. I look at those "assets" jigglin in them Yoga pants/tights, and I use it as motivation. I figure if I keep at it on this treadmill, eventually I'll have a sexy body and I'll get to bang hot lil mama's like them!

Let me assure you that if you use the term "bang", you could look like Jesse Williams and women would still avoid you. This isn't a judgement...it's a sad fact.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I know it's terrible but judgement free right? If I saw a guy checking me out at the gym, I would be on cloud 9 for the rest of the day. Maybe someday...30lbs from now...
  • ShibaEars
    edited March 2015
    Options
    *deleted because I was getting judge-y*
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    1. my belly smacks when i jump
    2. i seem to have a weakness for a rose wine
    3. pizza is my best friend on PMS week
    4. i could try harder when working out sometimes
    5. i allow people to influence my eating (i know bad bad bad)
    6. i am lazy with food and sometimes eat for convenience
    7. i ate 2 cadburys creme eggs last week without even blinking... so so bad
    8. i have a ring of fat from my belly round my back and when i jump, burpee etc it wobbles and puts strain on my body ... it generally stops me in my tracks and then i stop that particular exercise
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    the food confession thread is not nearly as terrific as this thread
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I TRULY, TRULY, TRULY wish people would search the forums before starting a new topic!!! Every time I see another "I gained 5 pounds because TOM, is this normal?" (or insert your least fav thread title here) thread, I want to pull the OP through my computer and strangle them.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

We'll never let that happen. We have too much dirty laundry to air.
  • cskone38
    cskone38 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I go to the gym, I watch the sexy sexy women. I look at those "assets" jigglin in them Yoga pants/tights, and I use it as motivation. I figure if I keep at it on this treadmill, eventually I'll have a sexy body and I'll get to bang hot lil mama's like them!

Dude.

What!!? I thought this was ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

You're right, but still.

Aww come on pal, really? They know what their doin! A chick comes to the gym showing more cleavage than the Grand Canyon, and I'm suppose to pretend I dont see!??
    Pants so tight I could see a vein sticking out, and I'm just suppose to keep my eyes focused on ESPN Sportscenter??
    Shiiiiidddddddd!!!
    LOL!!

Dude...Staaaahp.

Geez, you bloggers need to WAKEup!!
    Ok fine, I confess I ate a Snickers bar at 3am...
    BORING!!!
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I TRULY, TRULY, TRULY wish people would search the forums before starting a new topic!!! Every time I see another "I gained 5 pounds because TOM, is this normal?" (or insert your least fav thread title here) thread, I want to pull the OP through my computer and strangle them.

Yes! This! Also, the no judging just pertains to this thread, right? We can judge away at people on other threads...lol!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Yes! This! Also, the no judging just pertains to this thread, right? We can judge away at people on other threads...lol!

That's the way I took it.

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    My dinner last night was 2 huge glasses of port.

*hangs head in shame*

Good port?

Eh...just a Ruby but it was good to me. I downed a 750ml bottle (well almost) in 2 huge goblets. I feel better saying I had 2 glasses then an entire bottle. :wink:
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Maybe, looks like some things like that were pruned in the moving process.

Still going to judge the new thread, though. Way too much gif puking.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Maybe, looks like some things like that were pruned in the moving process.

Still going to judge the new thread, though. Way too much gif puking.

Yep.

• ShibaEars
    Options
    I'm supposed to be working, but I don't have a lot to do, it's Friday, and this thread exists. I'm getting some stuff done, but mostly I'm shuffling papers around occasionally so it looks like I'm doing something productive.
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I'm supposed to be working, but I don't have a lot to do, it's Friday, and this thread exists. I'm getting some stuff done, but mostly I'm shuffling papers around occasionally so it looks like I'm doing something productive.

I am right there with you, but instead of shuffling papers, I click on another website that is work related. I wonder if they notice I have been on the same website for 4 hours now.