Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I confess I switched a couple of keys on my co-worker's keyboard.

Your co worker needs to learn to touch type anyway.

That's what I was thinking. I probably wouldn't even notice if someone did that.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking. I probably wouldn't even notice if someone did that.

I wouldn't notice either. But there are some older guys here that are not computer savvy in any way. Someone (not me) switched a couple keys on one guys keyboard and it really messed him up that morning :D (luckily he's able to take a joke)

• bookish33
    Options
    I don't eat kimchi. I smell it though. (Korean pickled veggies with pepper). Stomach cancer runs in my family hence I refuse to eat it.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

I wouldn't notice either. But there are some older guys here that are not computer savvy in any way. Someone (not me) switched a couple keys on one guys keyboard and it really messed him up that morning :D (luckily he's able to take a joke)

I changed a Co workers native language to swahilli once. Phone and computer.

Gotta lock your office people.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I like to take screen captures of co-workers computers, close all of their programs, set it as their desktop image, minimize their tool bar, then put tape under their mouse.

• MmmDrop
    MmmDrop Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Confession: I peed a little at the bottom of a 240lb back squat yesterday.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    A girl who used to work in our office put one of those foam animals that grows in water inside a plastic file holder under her desk - with water in it. She quit to move away, and left it there. Weeks later, it had gotten so big that a little water was spilling out of the container and that's how they found out about it. Everyone in the office was pissed. Everyone except me, because I thought it was hilarious.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I confess I sing really loud when driving and don't care who's looking at me.

Same here.
  • missbossypants
    missbossypants Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Personally, I think Golden Corral (or Country Buffet, etc.) should all be NAMED "Dietary Chaos". That's exactly what they remind me of! I know it makes me sound like a snob, but I absolutely cannot eat at these types of places. The mass quantity of food grosses me out.

Is it a net zero result if you go to Golden Corral, eat all that you want, and promptly have it go right through you an hour later? I just can't stomach the food there....
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    out of curiosity one time i searched how many calories semen has on MFP food database

I've logged it. :blush:

I've also logged the gnats that I end up consuming during bike rides because I breathe through my mouth most of the time (messed up sinuses).

They're both low calorie and not worth logging but I get this little evil mischievous feeling when I do it.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I had a Teen burger and sweet potato fries from A&W today, then went for ice cream. I've been in bed since I got home because I feel like crap. I haven't done my workout for today and feel disappointed in myself.

When my daughter (she's 6) is being bratty, I flip her off behind her back.

I'm laughing sooooo hard right now, and my ten year old is asking "what??"

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I went on a cruise with my husband last month. I gained ten pounds, he didn't gain an ounce. I was so pissed I told him I had a UTI and couldn't have sex for ten days.

I laughed so hard at this, the dogs came over with concerned looks on their faces.

I've eaten premade frosting out of the jar before. I also eat cookie butter out of the jar. In fact, that's how 1.5 jars of cookie butter got consumed in this house... all but the 1/2 jar I used in a recipe.

What is cookie butter? BTW - great profile photo!

Imagine if peanut butter was made with ground up cookies instead. Now wipe the drool off your chin :D

where do you get that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you in the US? Even Wal-Mart now has Biscoff spread in the peanut butter section:

I went to Target last night and picked up a jar of the chunky. I have never had it before, and fear I may end up consuming the whole jar. Besides on a spoon, what is this best on? I was thinking graham crackers.

I'll tell you a terrible secret that you'll hate me for. Since Biscoff spread essentially tastes like an awesome, liquified cheesecake crust... I did the following:

- Bought a jar of it... Just because of this thread.
    - Bought Digestives (I wish they sold Graham crackers here, definitely go for those if you can!)
    - Bought a package of Philadelphia Cream cheese and made a basic cheesecake dip (a bit of vanilla, a bit of sweetened condensed milk...)
    - Spread the biscuits with a thick layer of Biscoff spread and use the cream cheese as a dip
    - Blow your calorie goal out of the water

It was DELICIOUS. The End.

I have ALL of these things and this sounds AMAZING!!! I only hate you a little for suggesting it. :wink:

Just a little? I can deal with that ;)
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    out of curiosity one time i searched how many calories semen has on MFP food database

I've logged it. :blush:

I've also logged the gnats that I end up consuming during bike rides because I breathe through my mouth most of the time (messed up sinuses).

They're both low calorie and not worth logging but I get this little evil mischievous feeling when I do it.
    I always wondered it too...and debated logging it.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    My confession for today is that I stress myself out over how other people judge me for being 30, single & childless. Most of it is probably just in my own imagination, but I feel like it's not "acceptable" for me to be 30 and single (with no prospects either). But at the same time for the most part I'm okay with being single and THAT stresses me out because I feel like maybe I should be more actively trying to change that since I am 30 and let's face it, the window to have kids (should I even want them) is getting smaller all the time.

Sooo I stress myself out over how I feel and what society thinks I should be doing because I care what people think about me when I know I shouldn't. *sigh*

(is this too much for a Friday morning? lol)

• kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    cfischer81 wrote: »
    I went to a greek banquet last night, ate ALL the food, drank 2 bottles of wine over the course of the evening, and am too seedy to go for my lunchtime run (plus it's going to be 36 degrees (that's 97 for you fahrenheit folks)) because I'm afraid I'll puke.

Totally jealous of your 36C, as it was 36F here today.

Confession: I totally use the cold as an excuse not to go to the gym, claiming I'll work out at home instead, but rarely do for more than 15 minutes.

Sadly, I am even jealous of you! It's 12F right now but windy and it was -11F just 2 days ago as I was going to work! I live in Minnesota.
    It's funny because I was going to say 11 below but I remembered my dad saying that he was talking to some southern folks (while in Florida) and they said "11 below what?" Haha, they were so confused. 11 below ZERO folks!
    :smiley:

I usually go with "negative" (like the lovely -7 with windchill we're sporting right now - PA, outside Philly), because I had family from Florida that had the same reaction when I was little.

(Edited because I forget how to spell sometimes)

I wish it were -7 plus windchill. We're at -16, but feels like -25 with the wind. I haven't ad a good walk outside in days.

My poor dog hasn't had a walk in almost 2 weeks!

• Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Confession: I am almost 40 and have never had a hickey until today.

I have 3. At first I thought I had chocolate on my neck, then it occurred to me that I had not eaten any chocolate.

They are very large, very purple and will be difficult to hide. I don't bruise easily, which makes me wonder if this was done intentionally to "mark" me or something. I have no idea how I feel about that.

An ex of mine showed up at my house drunk one night and did that marking thing. The whole time we were together he never once gave me a hickey. Before he finally got "no" through his thick skull that night, I had a hickey on my lip and a small one on my neck. I would have had more but I realized what he was up to and started limiting his access. I didn't know it was even possible to get a lip hickey.

Related confession: I kind of wish I hadn't vetoed that one. He was more intense that night than he was the whole time we dated and it was really hot. If I hadn't known he'd come from the bar where he'd struck out with all the girls he hit on and figured I'd be his fallback, I probably would have gone with it.

Will you be my dating mentor please?
    You're clever wrt .... Men.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I like to take screen captures of co-workers computers, close all of their programs, set it as their desktop image, minimize their tool bar, then put tape under their mouse.

>:) Love it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    My mom is coming tomorrow for a week and I just don't want her to come. First she's bringing me treats, which is awesome, except that PMS is starting and I guarantee that I'm going to binge on them. Then I have to figure out meals that she'll actually eat and that won't leave me starving... I need quantity, she needs small meals, she doesn't like veggies, meat or pasta, and she's diabetic, it's always a NIGHTMARE. And with PMS I end up eating much earlier in the day and can't always wait until my husband is home for dinner, but then she thinks it's too early, and I'm there starving and almost passing out because I need to eat but she'll complain that we don't have dinner together if I eat something...

And of course she's always criticizing what I do, how I raise my kids and whatnot. And does dishes all the time when I'm not looking, but doesn't know where to put things away, so she leaves clean dishes on the counter, then my kids put dirty dishes there and I end up doing extra work because I can't tell what's clean or dirty anymore... Every. Single. Time.

With PMS, I'm actually not sure how I'm going to survive this week without gaining 2 pounds. Then I feel bad because I know some people would love to still have their mother with them, but frankly our relationship sucks.
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I posted a confession when this thread was new - that I wear a spanx-equivalent and control top hosiery even when wearing trousers. New confession - I've stopped with the control top hosiery! No longer required! And I can breathe again!
  • jalarson23
    jalarson23 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like to cheat on my diet once or twice a week with whatever I desire at the time. Today, I ate a big serving(s?) of french fries. Last week it was Korean fried chicken and pizza...and a night of boozing. Whatever, I am still losing weight.