• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TheRealStella47
    TheRealStella47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    My armpits are actual pits and not just a flat area. Shaving got harder..lol

Lol Me too! I was like, jeez, is this really supposed to be this difficult???

Same here. I literally cannot successfully shave my arm pits in the shower anymore. I guess people who were always thin figured it out so I will too.

I'm just starting my journey, and the armpit thing is, weirdly, something I think about EVERY time I shave. I have for years. I don't know why I have this weird obsession with having "thin girl" armpits, but I can't wait for that to happen to me!
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I never realised just how threatened one of my friends would be about my weight loss. I saw her for the first time in months this weekend and she wouldn't stop talking about it and I got to the point where I just didn't know what to say any more.
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread!!! There are so many things to love about living a healthy & transformed life.

So far, for me, it's starting to see my collar bones. I love it.

Also, still reaching for a 2-3x when I need a XL or even Large which I never remember being in anything less than XL. Been in 2X for many years!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I never realised just how threatened one of my friends would be about my weight loss. I saw her for the first time in months this weekend and she wouldn't stop talking about it and I got to the point where I just didn't know what to say any more.

This. There is a person in my life who gets meaner/more passive aggressive with every pound I lose. I thinks she's used to being "the skinny one" and feels threatened. Any time someone mentions my weight loss/how I look really fit in her presence she starts talking over them about how she's sore from doing P90X or something. She brings up her clothing sizes all the time because she knows I can't possibly be a size 2 (she's 5'8, I'm 5'11). Some people just suck.
  • elizabeth413watt
    elizabeth413watt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much yet but it's amazing how great and happy I feel from exercising and eating healthy. When I ate like crap I literally felt like crap.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    That after losing 66 pounds, I still don't look differently to people I haven't seen in awhile. That or they don't say anything.

Oh, and while I look noticeably smaller, the measurement around my stomach remains in the same.

Hmm, are those collar bones? :)
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I was surprised to find that clothes came in other colors than black, navy, and brown LOL.

I had this revaluation this weekend. My wardrobe has so many colourful clothes in it now. Last year it was full on dull colours.
  • Mikolinz
    Mikolinz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    aw u people got me motivated. cant wait to be hit on again. hasnt happened inover five years :(
  • healthy_life2015
    healthy_life2015 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That after losing 66 pounds, I still don't look differently to people I haven't seen in awhile. That or they don't say anything.

Oh, and while I look noticeably smaller, the measurement around my stomach remains in the same.

I can't believe that!!! Your stomach looks SO much smaller in your picture.
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I had a new one today. I had to move the car seat closer. The pedals were just a little too far away with less rear end to push me up in the seat.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Not sure why people aren't commenting on your weight loss. They've got to see it. You look great! I think sometimes people are unsure of what to say because they may worry that you've been ill. Also, some people feel uncomfortable because of their own weight issues.

I'm really surprised that your waist measurement is the same because it looks significantly smaller. I'm wondering if your changing shape has resulted in you taking your 'waist' measurement at a different point on your torso. How has your fit in pants changed?

• Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I had a new one today. I had to move the car seat closer. The pedals were just a little too far away with less rear end to push me up in the seat.

AHA! I thought I was losing my mind, or that my legs had shrunk.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My feet shrank....went from a 9 to a 7 shoe size, lol.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

No possible way they don't notice. Come on, look at you! I know of a couple people in my area who have lost weight using Weight Watchers and others have mentioned that that person got gastric bypass surgery and they didn't want to mention it because they didn't know if they should talk about it. So... not saying this is why, just saying you never know about people and what they are thinking.

You look wonderful!

55835802.png

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I love this tread!!!

- Being more aware of what my body shape actually is hidden under the flub
    - Enjoying wearing different cloths
    - Thigh still slightly rubbing together but not near as bad
    - Legs looking much better in shorts or skirts
    - Being about to exercise and push myself more and more
  • infernocanuck
    infernocanuck Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I posted a little while back, but another there is another result od weight loss that I didn't realize until very recently.

I'm not afraid of the mirror anymore! When I was 60 pounds heavier, I'd only use a mirror to look at very select parts of my body (My chin when I shaved, my hair, etc) but I never, never, never stepped back and took a look at the "whole me". But now, I'm not self conscious, and I don't play these little tricks to fool myself.

Plus, oh man. I like clothes. I never liked clothes, never liked shopping for them, never liked trying them on. I sure do now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!