• misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Love this thread :)
  • fitbybaby
    fitbybaby Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love this! I can't wait to be cold since it gets over 120 regularly during the summer here.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    ewhip17 wrote: »
    I hope this won't be an inappropriate reply but I guess we're all adults her: I officially announce I can now see my whole penis. I'm sure some men here know how gratifying that feeling is....

I announced the same thing to my wife recently. She remained unimpressed.... :wink:

Ewhip17 This made me laugh... a lot... with tears! LOL :)

Haha thanks. Made myself chuckle. But then realized it was true... bwahahaha.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    bump
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I find the more I exercise, the more I *want* to exercise. It's not a painful chore anymore.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Ooci wrote: »
    Oh so many, what a lovely idea for a thread!
    • No more surgery for endometriosis ( I hope! Last scan showed a reduction in my left endometrioma to way below the size at which they cut them out - good news as this disease has seen me in terrible pain and having major ops!
      • No more hives
      • No more angiodema
      • No more anaemia (the theory behind all this by the way is that excess fat leads to an over production of oestrogen which causes these sorts of heavy period and endometriosis and immune response probs)
      • No more chub rub! No more raw thighs!
      • No more cracked heels!
      • No more asthma!
      • Amazing, increased energy
      • Men flirt with me again!!!!! I really thought I was beyond ever being sexually attractive to anyone
      • New friends from sport
      • New hobbies
      • Whole new lifestyle

Basically my body and mind could not deal with being 4 st overweight and went into mental and physical meltdown!! It's beyond fabulous to be freed of that!

Funny you mentioned cracked heals! I am almost down 30 pounds. Got out the shower last night and noticed how good my feet look...and I haven't used a pumice stone in weeks.
  • lovabee
    lovabee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I stopped snoring when I lost weight. I used to be afraid to take a nap when I took the bus to work each morning. Now I don't have to worry about that anymore :)
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I hope this won't be an inappropriate reply but I guess we're all adults her: I officially announce I can now see my whole penis. I'm sure some men here know how gratifying that feeling is....

I announced the same thing to my wife recently. She remained unimpressed.... :wink:

Ewhip17 This made me laugh... a lot... with tears! LOL :)

Haha thanks. Made myself chuckle. But then realized it was true... bwahahaha.

awwww :( She may seem unimpressed but if you were to revoke her access she would change her tune rather quickly :)
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bads1 wrote: »
    Good thread. The only new one I could add was I noticed all the sleeves on my shirts got longer. 379 - 296 lbs made the sleeves on my coat almost 2 inches longer (back fat mostly).

When your butt gets smaller, your pants get longer. I have a pair of workout pants I've hemmed 3 times. = unexpected LoL
  • JourneyingJessica
    Options
    2ledbetter wrote: »
    Realizing I weigh less than my husband now :)

This! I've never been smaller. Til now
  • JourneyingJessica
    edited February 2015
    Options
    MFP is posting weird on me
  • JourneyingJessica
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Unexpected surprises after losing 130lbs:

- i totally feel up my oblique muscles & all the other new ones too
    - Not one of my bracelets fit. I expected rings and maybe necklaces but my bracelets too they fall off my hands completely. :(
    - Crying when my heart rate monitor stopped working (FYI polar replaced it easy peasy)
    - I never though I'd be a "run errands in yoga pants" girl but I am now. Yoga pants make my butt look great bonus they're way cheaper than jeans
    - Fitting into single digit sizes
    - Yes to always cold
    - Yes to loving shopping
    - Yes to thinking I'm about 50lbs bigger than what i actually am
    - Yes, hubby loses me in stores all the time.
  • healthy_life2015
    healthy_life2015 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bwmalone wrote: »
    Newest ones for me ...

I remember now WHY kids run and play so often - because it's FUN and feels good! Yesterday, I was pushing a cart full of stuff from the store back to my car, and had a sudden urge to RUN while pushing the cart... So I did. It just felt fantastic that I CAN, and it didn't HURT, and when I got to the car, though I felt maybe a little silly to be a 40something year old man running across the Costco parking lot with a grocery cart full of stuff, I was grinning from ear to ear... Three months ago, If that thought had crossed my mind, it would have quickly been followed with "Better not.. my knee will hurt, I'll be sweaty and out of breath and I'll feel horrible for the rest of the day."

I just feel *better*.
    Every day tasks are easier.
    I have more focus.
    I wake up feeling more refreshed.
    I fall asleep easier.
    I am happier.

This makes me happy :):)
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    bwmalone wrote: »
    I just feel *better*.
    Every day tasks are easier.
    I have more focus.
    I wake up feeling more refreshed.
    I fall asleep easier.
    I am happier.

I'm with you there!
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've gone down a ring size and can actually touch my knees to my chin for the first time in my life
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!