Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• bowser2301
    bowser2301 Posts: 21 Member
    Add me if you are looking for more friends. I have 25 more lbs to reach my goal.
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    :wink:
  • RedPanda85
    RedPanda85 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hi all! Please add me! :) Looking to get into a better lifestyle and feel great! 30, NYC, looking to shed 40lbs but ultimately develop a healthy lifestyle so I can maintain and stop yoyo-ing.
  • Supermom_of_8
    Supermom_of_8 Posts: 144 Member
    You can never have enough friends to help support you. I'm very positive, upbeat & outgoing. I like to talk & encourage others. :D
  • IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Looking for some "active" people who are down for some mutual motivation :)
  • Add me. :)
    Im really modivated to lose weight and help others
  • kkcole602
    kkcole602 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me! :D
  • Squig1102
    Squig1102 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me! Been here for 35 days. Deleted people who were inactive and now I need to replenish. Would most prefer people who log. Thank you!
  • 333krissy
    333krissy Posts: 10 Member
    Hi add me
  • smondrag
    smondrag Posts: 8
    Feel free to add me. Looking for people that can hold me accountable and motivated. I have a long journey ahead of me
  • Feel free to add me ☺️ we can motivate each other
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Would love to have more friends, but don't actually know how to add people I'm not friends with on Facebook or email. Add me! I'm a good motivator!

• Add me! I'm 17 <3
  • megablackk1d
    megablackk1d Posts: 67 Member
    add me on everyday
  • Nati_Jean
    Nati_Jean Posts: 27 Member
    Yes! I would love some new friends! I need a little action in my feed. :)
  • kyshayla
    kyshayla Posts: 14 Member
    Hi all. I'd love people to add me!! Need all the help advice and motivation as I'm on my 3rd day ever of calorie counting
  • abanana112077
    abanana112077 Posts: 4 Member
    Would love more motivated friends. The friends on my fitness pal have helped keep me on track!
  • mldearmond90
    mldearmond90 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me. Looking for some like minded people that are trying to change for the better. I am flawed. I am human. But I'm trying. <3
  • Magen_rutland
    Magen_rutland Posts: 3 Member
    Add me
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    always looking for more friends for inspiration