Im single because......

Options

Replies

• Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    If I knew the answer to that I'd probably do something about it.

LMFAO.
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    emblu wrote: »
    I lost the rulebook on dating and I like to know the rules before I break them :smiley:

Just to make sure your actually breakingh them right?
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    I'm addicted to running.

How would that lead you to being single ?
    Because I'm frequently gone. Running in the deserts,mtns, streets. Travel a ton to run. Not only for running, but for backpacking trips and climbing peaks all around the us.
    I am looking for a runner girl though. Will happen eventually :smile:

Yes it will ! And that fantastic have you done any of the trails up here in la?some of them are very beautiful

I've ran all the trails by the hollywood sign. And i run in Yosemite, Mammoth. Ran up Mt. Whitney (fun!). Several more. It's a long list lol.
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Because I've spent the majority of my life lacking confidence and hating myself . Now that I'm getting older,and not hating myself so much I have to learn about relationships, which most people experience in their teenage years. As a result I come off as childish, and my lack of knowledge of everything that is women becomes an instant turnoff. Most people cant handle my personality anyway, I'm one of those guys that are pretty much tolerable in small doses . /rant
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    I'm addicted to running.

Because I'm frequently gone. Running in the deserts,mtns, streets. Travel a ton to run. Not only for running, but for backpacking trips and climbing peaks all around the us.

Yes it will ! And that fantastic have you done any of the trails up here in la?some of them are very beautiful

I've ran all the trails by the hollywood sign. And i run in Yosemite, Mammoth. Ran up Mt. Whitney (fun!). Several more. It's a long list lol.

I think my favorite has to be mount vincent because of the lake (: and thats fantastic!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hahaha just knowing the rules would be handy but breaking the rules is fun hahaha plus who wants to conform :smiley:
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to running.

It will!

I'm a runner girl. My ex-husband was a runner too, and that was a real strength between us.
  • zakhart
    zakhart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Havent met a cutie like Sarinanalisa!
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    Because I've spent the majority of my life lacking confidence and hating myself . Now that I'm getting older,and not hating myself so much I have to learn about relationships, which most people experience in their teenage years. As a result I come off as childish, and my lack of knowledge of everything that is women becomes an instant turnoff. Most people cant handle my personality anyway, I'm one of those guys that are pretty much tolerable in small doses . /rant

Trust me youd be surprised at the type of men different females can handle!
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    emblu wrote: »
    Hahaha just knowing the rules would be handy but breaking the rules is fun hahaha plus who wants to conform :smiley:

Lmfao lets you know you went a step ahead of them lmfaooo
  • JiveDoc
    Options
    zachbonner wrote: »
    too shy
    Do you start blushing ?is that it lol
    im quiet
    That's probably a very welcome relief to many women.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    Options
    Is Vincent near Mt Baden Powell? Cause I ran that several times. Love that peak same with San Gorgonio by Big Bear. Awesome views!!
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    JiveDoc wrote: »
    too shy
    Do you start blushing ?is that it lol
    im quiet
    That's probably a very welcome relief to many women.

Men can be as trifle and gossip as much if not more than women!!just saying
  • fitmissbliss
    fitmissbliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I live in Alaska.
  • JiveDoc
    Options
    Is Vincent near Mt Baden Powell? Cause I ran that several times. Love that peak same with San Gorgonio by Big Bear. Awesome views!!
    Have you come to lovely Colorado yet?

• ROBOTFOOD
    Options
    JiveDoc wrote: »
    Have you come to lovely Colorado yet?
    Omg yes! I try to run 14ers as much as possible! I need to live near Boulder, Leadville (I like high altitude) OR Breck area. I dream of running there almost daily.
  • superwillpowered
    superwillpowered Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Because I know what I want and I don't mind being alone (to paraphrase Cohle from True Detective).
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    Its near Mulholland Drive
  • ROBOTFOOD
    Options
    Oh. I've ran on Mulholland dr several times. There was a few trails that I went on next to that. I'll look into it better next time im in LA.
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    Oh. I've ran on Mulholland dr several times. There was a few trails that I went on next to that. I'll look into it better next time im in LA.

Let me know when your LA and we can run them together!Gives me a chance to get to know more trails as well if thats fine with you