Biggest Loser Challenge! MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING!

Options

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone that I didn't post my weight in time.:cry: I want to wish everyone the best of luck with the remainder of the competition & beyond. I had a REALLY busy day yesterday and couldn't get to the doctor's office for a weight in until this morning. I want to wish my partner JuliaSmiles well wishes and I hope you win this thing!:drinker: . I did have an awesome week in terms of weight loss for those who would like to know. I lost nearly 11 pounds this week.:noway: . Once again good luck to everyone and I will check in from time to time to see your progress.
  • chelseawinkle88
    Options
    totally in love with this i hope someone else does one
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sorry Gary about not being in the challenge anymore but you are doing great and CONGRATS on the 11lb loss:happy: that is awesome. good luck with your weight loss
  • StephanieJ82
    StephanieJ82 Posts: 233
    Options
    grats on your loss Gary!! I have been checking this thread and cheering you on. Keep at it.
  • kmcoulon
    kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @Dtough: I'm BACK ON TRACK. I'm FINALLY losing again so we'll be gucci this week!
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My plateau that I thought was over is not :/ hopefully I don't end up leaving you without a partner!!!
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Gary1977
    Options
    I'm waiting to see how everyone did this week. FYI, I lost another 8lbs this week. Congrats to everyone and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Dtough
    Options
    Wow Gary you are doing great!!
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good job Gary... I need to do what you are doing... lol

Why has the results been getting posted late???
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    We doing this thing, or what?
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I'm not even doing this and I am SO loving following along! Gary - you are a machine! Great work EVERYONE!!!!
  • lchalmers
    lchalmers Posts: 52
    Options
    Sorry the results are late again, i've been so busy! :(
    Results!!!

Team 1:
    chrystal559 : 0.27%
    cama2681 : 0.00%

Team Avg: 0.14%

Team 2:
    crackerjack345 : 0.00%
    LadyTep : 0.00%

Team Avg: 0.00%

Team 3:
    Dtough : 0.00%
    kmcoulon : no weigh in

Team Avg: 0.00% (one did not weigh in)

Team 4:
    juliesmiles1 : 0.82%
    frostiegurl : 2.79%

Team Avg: 1.81%

Team 5:
    hannahrenee86 : 1.17%
    lchalmers : 0.44%

Team Avg: 0.81%

Team Rankings:
    1. Team 4
    2. Team 5
    3. Team 1
    4. Team 2
    5. Team 3

Team 3 had the lowest average. kmcoulon did not weigh in this week, therefore, she is eliminated. :( sorry kmcoulon!!
  • JulieSmiles1
    JulieSmiles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So sorry to see you go! Everyone keep working hard! You are doing fantastic!
  • Gary1977
    Options
    Great job everyone! WTG JS! I'm glad to see your new team kicked butt. <2% for your new partner is awesome. I want to wish everyone good luck for the upcoming week and I'll chat again soon.:bigsmile:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    Good job all!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Congratulations this week everyone. Sorry to hear that kmcoulon didn't weigh in this week.

I'll be vising my family in Kansas next week (18th-24th) but I will be logging in every day and because I'm bringing along my personal scale I will make sure to be on top of the weigh in on the 22nd.
  • kmcoulon
    kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    SO ANGRY at myself for forgetting to weigh in. UGH. =(. Good luck to everyone tho.

I'm so sad =(
  • Gary1977
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great week. I hit somewhat of a stall this week. I lost 3lbs(happy with that,btw) but I expected a little more. I have noticed that I tend to have smaller loses on the weeks where I'm at work the night before the weight in. That's ok though. As long as I step on the scale and it's LESS than the week before, I'll step off that scale with a smile. I hope to check back and see some amazing numbers from my new MFP friends.

On a side note, I have a small complaint. I understand and believe it's completely fair that me and several other contestants were eliminated because we failed to post our weight by the given time, however it seems that the starter of this contest is consistantly late posting the results. I understand that you may be busy, but if we are expected to be prompt with our weights, then we should be able to expected the same promptness in seeing the results (or fruits) of our labor. Sorry if this comes of judgemental.:flowerforyou:

Have a great week ahead everyone and I'll be checking back soon!
  • Dtough
    Options
    I have to agree....