The one food that the hardest to give up...

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    It's not hard to give up, it's hard to portion control. Sometimes I just want to cry because I can't have more ice cream. I know, it's pathetic but portion control is frustrating.
  • berz82
    berz82 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    defo pizza
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    grnice39 wrote: »
    It's not hard to give up, it's hard to portion control. Sometimes I just want to cry because I can't have more ice cream. I know, it's pathetic but portion control is frustrating.

It totally is. I am not very good at it still and probably will never be. I am totally a volume eater. So I eat pretty much all day, and save high calorie/large portions for the weekends when I have lots of extra calories to spare. So Saturday I had 1 whole pizza and 400-500 calories of frozen yogurt.
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ThaiMunkey wrote: »
    Jasmine rice would be the hardest for me to give up...which is why I won't. ;)
    This! ^^ Absolutely agree, can never ever give it up. :)
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    French Toast!
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    One thing I have craved. and not had since starting MFP, is fried chicken from the Chinese deli section of Nob Hill Foods. Freakin' delicious. I'm sure I will work it in one day soon.:-)
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Beer!!
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Pantera69 wrote: »
    Pantera69 wrote: »
    Olivia1977 wrote: »
    :yawn: You don't have to "give up" anything. I have two words for you: Portion Control. When you try to give up foods you will end up binging.

Just a question, relax lol I didnt say anything about actually giving up anything

The more pressing matter is.... Have you had pizza yet?

Yes, i can eat 20 slices in one sitting :o

That's impressive. I usually can't get past 4 slices xD. In terms of large size pizzas. Head Papa Johns bacon cheeseburger one a few weeks ago. Was okay
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I didn't know I had to give up anything...I haven't and I won't.

Ditto.

Here here...

I will say I'm a lot pickier about drinking my calories though...those Starbucks lattes are a rarity these days.

I actually don't remember the last time I had a latte. LOL
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    grnice39 wrote: »

I DO agree with that!

What helped me deal with eating only 1 slice of pizza instead of 3...I ate a gigantic salad first, to fill me up. Interestingly I really enjoyed and savored that slice of pizza.

If it were involving ice cream, there is no way that I would be satisfied with 1/2 of a cup -that's just lame, lame, lame...so I make room to allow myself 3 servings - about 390 calories of awesomeness.

4 girl scout cookies (thin mints) = 1 serving size. Totally pathetic. So I ate an entire tube. Then I felt sickish. LOL. Next time, I'll stick to 1/2 a tube. I just count them...and go about my day. I might go over my calories slightly for the day but as long as I'm still in line for the week, I'm cool...and if I go over for the week, I remind myself to work out more the next time I plan on eating thin mints. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Specialty coffee drinks honestly.
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    mom1520 wrote: »
    French fries. I'm a carb addict.

Baked sweet potato fries are just as awesome! <3
  • RedPanda85
    RedPanda85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love sweet potato fries. Lately my obsession is definitely sorbetto. Blood orange, Alphonso mango, oh god... Wine flavored sorbets! Ugggggh! I can go straight through a pint in five minutes.
  • verapal
    verapal Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wine