edited March 2015
    Options
    ... Because I'm a b!tch :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • finish the sentence

Because im an unlucky guy...
  • steve_uk9
    steve_uk9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm single because I didn't forward that email to 15 people before midnight in 2009 :\
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Never had a relationship
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    because I look like a psycho..... or at least I'm told I do :joy:
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    kalin73 wrote: »
    Hard to believe that
    Is that what a psycho looks like these days? Lolz too funny
  • determined_ella
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    kalin73 wrote: »
    Hard to believe that
    Is that what a psycho looks like these days? Lolz too funny

lol apparently so.... and high maintenance! which I am so very far from :confused::joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Indeed you look like a psycho

thank you for confirming that... I wasn't too sure..... but now you've made me see it :joy:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am "too"... as in:
    I am too nice, too mean, too tall, too ugly, too fat, too southern (yeah, I really got that one), too loud, too quiet, too serious, too silly, too strong, too weak, too dark, too light, too uptight, too relaxed, too neat, too messy, too organized, too disorganized... shall I go on?

So being "too," I am still single and wondering what is so horribly wrong with me that I am unwanted because it seems something about me should be a redeeming quailty to someone.
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    ...I prefer it that way.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    because im too busy being obsessed with my many hobbies
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am "too"...

So being "too," I am still single and wondering what is so horribly wrong with me that I am unwanted because it seems something about me should be a redeeming quailty to someone.

Me too. I seem to be "too": too active, too New York, too downtown, too smart, too conventional, too artsy, too complicated, too cool under pressure, too witty, too warm, too whacky, too creative, too weird, too outspoken ... I can go on...
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am selfish!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    steve_uk9 wrote: »
    I'm single because I didn't forward that email to 15 people before midnight in 2009 :\
    oh man, i KNEW i should have checked my junk folder!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I was fat and mean for most of my adult life. Both of those things are significantly reversed now.
  • segwayne
    segwayne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The simplest answer is that after my divorce (a 50/50 fault), I let myself go. Partly out of rebellion, partly out of apathy. Now, I am "alone" (not really lonely per se) but I enjoy my life, if not my current location.

Would prefer to have someone to share it with, but -- like me -- women my own age are either saddled with baggage, crazy, or too smart to put up with me (hahaha).

Wayne
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I run, I ski, I lift, I read, I bake, I cook, I work.
    I don't make the time to suffer through horribly awkward and/or boring first dates.
    I'm 25, not particularly concerned with it.

I've got my running, lifting, and career to focus on.
    I've deemed 2015 to be MY year to get my PE, to bust my PRs, and do great.
  • fefajar
    fefajar Posts: 1
    Options
    Because i chose to be single, when the other person did not want the same things as me!! wich is fine but not together!! and honestly much better this way!!
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am "too"... as in:
    I am too nice, too mean, too tall, too ugly, too fat, too southern (yeah, I really got that one), too loud, too quiet, too serious, too silly, too strong, too weak, too dark, too light, too uptight, too relaxed, too neat, too messy, too organized, too disorganized... shall I go on?

Yep... too independent, too big, too short, too successful, too nice, too outgoing, too quiet, too much traveling, too caring (really?), too educated, etc etc

You do have great qualities! Just have to find the person who appreciates YOU as a whole. All and I mean ALL of my exes had the "grass must be greener on the other side" symptom and every time, LITERALLY, every single one of them gave me the " you were the best thing that happened to me. Can we go back to what we were before" and I just laugh and tell them to kiss my "too" behind.