What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Josalinn wrote: »
    I stopped eating something that I was genuinely not enjoying. Normally I am one of those "finish everything on your plate" people. But Today I forgot my lunch and my boss offered me some Keebler PB crackers. I ate 4 of them and realized I wasn't enjoying them, so I stopped.

Awesome.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    I thought my trainer was just showing me Turkish Getups this morning as an example of a great exercise I could work my way up to.............but no, he wanted me to do them. And I surprised myself and did 5 on each side. I only used a 10 lb KB today but I'll be adding weight as I improve my form.

Good for you! Those are one of my favorite exercises to do because they are just so darn good for you (and I think they are lots of fun)! You'll be doing them with heavier weight before you know it - I was able to do one with 1/3 my body weight the other day!

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    epido wrote: »
    luluinca wrote: »
    I thought my trainer was just showing me Turkish Getups this morning as an example of a great exercise I could work my way up to.............but no, he wanted me to do them. And I surprised myself and did 5 on each side. I only used a 10 lb KB today but I'll be adding weight as I improve my form.

Good for you! Those are one of my favorite exercises to do because they are just so darn good for you (and I think they are lots of fun)! You'll be doing them with heavier weight before you know it - I was able to do one with 1/3 my body weight the other day!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to doing them again tomorrow. Congrats on that amount of weight.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Had a skin fold test today, 36% body fat today. When I started this journey I was at 48%.
  • virelay129
    virelay129 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When I drop my arms to my sides, one, it is no longer a struggle to keep them at my sides, they are thin enough they they don't pop out. And two, there is SPACE between my arms and my side!!!!! :#
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I just managed to exercise non-stop for 30 minutes for the first time in ten years!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I was told my face is looking smaller.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    When my sister started to lose weight about 3 years ago, she gave me a bag of clothes with stuff that was all too big for her. Any time I would sort through my closet, I'd go through the bag and still not be able to fit into anything from it. I would also put a few items in there that I had bought under the guise of "this'll fit eventually". Last night I went through the bag and now have 5 new pairs of jeans, 2 capris, a pencil skirt, and two tops.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am more positive towards myself and I am changing my way of thinking for the better!
  • heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    gt4vd7857yix.jpg

This
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    meeting this guy whom i haven't seen in ages, and him looooooking at my midsection instead of looking at my face..!
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    my hubby noticing new muscles on the backs of my legs and butt..... :)
  • gbel1975
    gbel1975 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Not beating myself up with guilt when I have a weak moment and eat too much. I just log it, accept that it was a ton of calories, and learn from it.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was given a bunch of logo-shirts at work without being asked my size beforehand. They all fit when I tried them on last night.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of jeans in my closet that ive had for years but hadn't worn in awhile, and they fell around my ankles! I thought something was wrong with them and then I saw the size tag said 22. im in 16-18's now. Nothing is wrong with them, something is just very right with me.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    #i got asked how much I lift today... my answer - myself :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I committed to do a half marathon with some friends in November. And then I thought, "that's so far away, why not do the one in July too". And my running has progressed enough to use an intermediate training programme rather than a beginner one. Six months ago I never thought I would be able to do one again.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    went to a restaurant and ordered cinnamon bun and did not feel guilty. My weight is down and I can log my calories, felt good.
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been shopping at the same grocery store for more than 20 years. Today one of the checkout clerks noticed I lost weight!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    At kettle bell class tonight, we were told to pick a bell, and then do as many swings as we possibly could without setting it down. I picked a 20 kg (44 lb) bell and did 100 straight swings. I probably had a few more in me, but I needed to save a little something for the rest of the class...and everyone else had stopped at least 20 swings before me, so I didn't want to keep them waiting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!