Catabolic Exercise? (:

Options

Replies

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    @pikaknight I'm a sweetheart. No I've actually left bb.com as I decided not to be a competitor. Was also getting hit on and too much attention and praise.

aaaaaaaaand confirmed.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    So, at the slight chance that this post is more than just trolling, many people diet up and down for say "bodybuilding". For instance, women's body building has really died down and most of the big ladies are dieting down to compete in physique (think Iris Kyle v. Dana Linn Bailey). I would say that they are eating at a major deficit and doing lots of long, steady state cardio. I think this works for overall muscle mass....if you have a problem area, it might be a different story. I have very muscular calves and they aren't going anywhere no matter what I do.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    @pikaknight I'm a sweetheart. No I've actually left bb.com as I decided not to be a competitor. Was also getting hit on and too much attention and praise.
    Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Nice call, pika.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

aaaaaaaaand confirmed.

Called it! :laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    jpaulie wrote: »
    OP don't think you can make your muscles longer. they start at one point and end at another. someone correct if I am wrong (do I need to ask? :) )

I can make my muscle longer.

Legit lol.

You know I'm all about that post workout... Gainz!! The only timing that matters. Bible of SideSteel
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

OH, so THAT'S what the problem is.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/03/09/parents-stop-overvaluing-your-kid-you-may-create-a-future-narcissist-study-says/
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I heard this thread had popcorn and stupidity.

I was not disappointed.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

lol. Sweetheart.
    Can someone post the "that word doesn't mean ...." Gif?

You are starting off not really on the best foot here.

If you want less definition, lift less.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

High quality trolling. (Srs) Thanks for the entertainment.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Basically, muscle is muscle. You can change it's size and strength, but not so much it's shape or it's firmness.

To get smaller, you'll have to lose fat, muscle, or both. To do that, you'll need to be in a calorie deficit.

@jacksonpt‌ Good explanation (: gracias

@Sarauk2sf‌ My goals are only ridiculous to you only because I guarantee you're not very fit and can't give the effort to improve upon all areas of skill and fitness. I'm involved in coaching track now at a couple local schools. And I'm also working to become a certified pt within the next couple months so I've gotta be more fit than most...let's say bikini competitors. And I use my workouts as a means of building up and shocking my athletes' muscles. I turn my exercises from a more bodybuilding focus and use a more strength/proprioception-oriented approach. You don't understand that I train everything in different ways. I can't just give it up. I can only learn to switch it up.
    [/quote]

A 20 year old who thinks she knows everything. *rollingeyes*
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I called it a roll bread on page 1......
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

lol. Sweetheart.
    Can someone post the "that word doesn't mean ...." Gif?

You are starting off not really on the best foot here.

If you want less definition, lift less.

And if she wants less attention...

...well, you know.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I thought I recognized the picture. Pretty sure the OP had a perma ban before the forums switched over.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »

Yes you did.... Wizardry. I took a big bite out of that bait. *hangs head in shame*
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »

#allthecookies4you!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    @ndj1979‌ That's true with the little ones (: but they're actually quite strong and mentally tough. The coaches each have a role to play so I wouldn't be making fun of me lil troll @eric_sg61‌ who are you even inspiring or improving in the world?

yes, I am sure that you are making the world a better place coaching track in Lansing, MI ..

#makingtheworldbetter

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any experience with decreasing muscle mass and body fat for an overall slimmer/toned look. Im just trying to teach myself how to elongate my muscles while keeping a fit look. Over the past couple days I've been practicing fasted cardio, macronutrient tracking, and more body weight exercises so my muscles aren't under so much tension all the time (I've been lifting heavily for 3 years). So I do have lots of experience on me. I'm just wondering if I should maintain lifting but only with much lighter loads and a faster tempo? Or should I focus my training on building up power, endurance, flexibility, and body weight strength to shed extra fat and muscle? This is such a loaded and tough question I'm sorryyyy xx

No-meme-rage-face-2.jpg
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    the only way I know to elongate someone's muscles is to rack them....and I am talking a medieval racking...

or you could be quartered....
This discussion has been closed.