Bringing back the MFP crush thread!

Options

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a little intriguing (yet harmless) message group fun. :bigsmile:

...until someone gets stalked. :laugh:

None of y'all are stalkers, right? :embarassed:

Everyone is a stalker here... do you have anyone else in your life that looks at what exactly you ate at every meal??? Or pay attention to how many work outs you've had in the week?

Best of all... we stare at peoples pictures on here all day.. and see images you wouldn't want anyone else in the world to see

Oh, snap...I'm doing it wrong! :laugh:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    there are some AMAZING people on here and they're all gorgeous! i'm crushing on ALL of you! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    16 or so pages and no mention anywhere..... Interesting. :indifferent:

:laugh: I'm in that boat :ohwell:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

:laugh: I'm in that boat :ohwell:

Haha agreed!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Quite frankly with the awesome mullet I am sporting right now, I am surprised i have not gotten marriage proposals.

...and not you forkdown. That's our secret.
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lol...a crush post...Idk anyone that well I guess but I have seen many really hott ppl...as far as me I'm not really the crush worthy type lol

Please tell me youre kidding lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Quite frankly with the awesome mullet I am sporting right now, I am surprised i have not gotten marriage proposals.

...and not you forkdown. That's our secret.

He is cheating on me??? :angry:
  • Carl01
    Options
    Lol...a crush post...Idk anyone that well I guess but I have seen many really hott ppl...as far as me I'm not really the crush worthy type lol

Nonsense...you are very pretty. :flowerforyou:
  • pretty1n1nk
    pretty1n1nk Posts: 28
    Options
    I'll crush you if you crush me :)..that way no one shows up at the prom stag
  • pretty1n1nk
    pretty1n1nk Posts: 28
    Options
    I'll crush you if you crush me :)..that way no one shows up at the prom stag
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Making another cameo appearance for anyone that wants to reevaluate their current lists and add another number to them. :smokin:

LOL awesome idea!! I think I need a little crush action in my direction!! .... Maybe if I post again they'll notice me .... :happy:

I have! :love:

YESSSS my (not so secret) plan is working! Just checking in again to ALL of you hottie, crushworthy people... boys AND girls! :wink:
  • Carl01
    Options
    Making another cameo appearance for anyone that wants to reevaluate their current lists and add another number to them. :smokin:

LOL awesome idea!! I think I need a little crush action in my direction!! .... Maybe if I post again they'll notice me .... :happy:

YESSSS my (not so secret) plan is working! Just checking in again to ALL of you hottie, crushworthy people... boys AND girls! :wink:

Well hello there. th_flirt.gif
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

I'm impartial to secrecy. I've exposed myself plenty of times. There's a euphemism somewhere there, I think.
  • foreverjade
    Options

I'm impartial to secrecy. I've exposed myself plenty of times. There's a euphemism somewhere there, I think.

..... i don't mind being ... exposed..... ? :tongue:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Feel free to share then... :wink:
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a little intriguing (yet harmless) message group fun. :bigsmile:

...until someone gets stalked. :laugh:

None of y'all are stalkers, right? :embarassed:

Everyone is a stalker here... do you have anyone else in your life that looks at what exactly you ate at every meal??? Or pay attention to how many work outs you've had in the week?

Best of all... we stare at peoples pictures on here all day.. and see images you wouldn't want anyone else in the world to see

OMG I am a stalker lol!!! so true!!
  • foreverjade
    Options

OMG totally true!! I would never post the pics I have on here on Facebook because they are too revealing!! Not to mention, it would make me "that" girl who takes pics of herself in a bikini in the mirror in the bathroom..... it's only socially acceptable on MFP!
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm not paging through this entire thread..I am just assuming my name is here somewhere??
    LOL

anyway, 2 chicks I think are cute....that's all I'm saying
    Chit-chat > Search > binary_jester

*crickets*
    I have a crush on you :smooched:
  • anubis609
    Options

If you want help with that, then you need to holla at me with the quickness. You got competition. Lol.
  • anubis609
    Options

OMG totally true!! I would never post the pics I have on here on Facebook because they are too revealing!! Not to mention, it would make me "that" girl who takes pics of herself in a bikini in the mirror in the bathroom..... it's only socially acceptable on MFP!

Agreed. I typically like to provide that level of conceit and douchebaggery in person...and on MFP. :laugh: