MFP Behavior - Do's and Dont's

Options

Replies

• kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    Be sure to report anyone with an opinion that differs from yours. No one needs that kind of bullying!

Yeah that s**t is unacceptable!! MFP is anti-bullying... :|
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Do post profile pics of yourself in panties and bra and then get upset when you get perv PMs.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Do post profile pics of yourself in panties and bra and then get upset when you get perv PMs.

Yes!!
  • kalin73
    Options

lmao... good one
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Do not narc on someone because they are proud to show their booty on hump day. Do not be drama. Do not be negative all the time. Do not be a bully. Don't be an a**hole
    Do have a sense of humor. Do be nice. Do have good taste in music. Do be proud to show your accomplishments and booty pics.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    edited March 2015
    Options

Are you directing this towards me? :'( Lol, I don't mind the pervy ones, but I do mind the weird ones, no, I do not want you to lick my armpits :o
  • kalin73
    Options
    Do: motivate
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Do not narc on someone because they are proud to show their booty on hump day. Do not be drama. Do not be negative all the time. Do not be a bully. Don't be an a**hole
    Do have a sense of humor. Do be nice. Do have good taste in music. Do be proud to show your accomplishments and booty pics.

That's almost like...serious advice or something. Spoils the mood, man.

Is it?

• kalin73
    Options
    Do: go will the flow
    Don't: kill the vibe unless it's for a super cool reason... like Prince
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Do talk about politics, religion, science and philosophy. The moderators really like that. :\
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options

That's almost like...serious advice or something. Spoils the mood, man.

Is it?

I hate rhetorical quizzes. I get all sweaty and nervous. :sad:

Do you now? :p

• mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    530roman wrote: »
    I'm getting solid advice here.

make sure your FL is less than 75% of the gender you prefer to sleep with or you're instantly a creeper...

I like this one! :)
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    kalin73 wrote: »

lmao... good one

Funny!
  • NewNaomi2015
    NewNaomi2015 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Taking notes. Today is my first day. Lol sounds like this is pretty serious.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    It's ok, to have a profile pic of just about anything: your midsection without a head, any random muscly bod part, head only, back of head, sticker over face head, inspiring or sarcastic quote, but people really hate when you use a celebrity photo for yourself, and try to sell it. No one is buying that. But, I can't totally discourage it, since so many people love to make exposing this a sport. And this sport is fun to watch.
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options

Are you directing this towards me? :'( Lol, I don't mind the pervy ones, but I do mind the weird ones, no, I do not want you to lick my armpits :o

Absolutely not directed at you lovey. You are awesome. It is directed at those that post those pics and then are surprised by the attention it generates and post messages on the forums about how pervy and disrespectful people can be. You have to have some idea of what boobs and *kitten* will do to people. :). By that is just my humble opinion. If I post a pic showcasing my girls I expect to get comments on said provocative pic. :#
  • juliedee20
    juliedee20 Posts: 44 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't think there's a perfect answer to this question. Everyone's so different and I've seen it all on here. If you're looking to post something without offending anyone, you have your work cut out for you, lol! My best advice is just to be honest and, I guess, "politically correct." For me, honesty is the best policy but I like it balanced with tact. Somehow, a good message can be lost in a cynical, hateful delivery. You don't seem that way, however, based on your concerns so I think you will have a good experience. You will run into some negative responses, to be sure, because some people are just like that, but for the most part, I think you will enjoy the overall helpfulness of the community! Good luck! :)
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't think there's a perfect answer to this question. Everyone's so different and I've seen it all on here. If you're looking to post something without offending anyone, you have your work cut out for you, lol! My best advice is just to be honest and, I guess, "politically correct." For me, honesty is the best policy but I like it balanced with tact. Somehow, a good message can be lost in a cynical, hateful delivery. You don't seem that way, however, based on your concerns so I think you will have a good experience. You will run into some negative responses, to be sure, because some people are just like that, but for the most part, I think you will enjoy the overall helpfulness of the community! Good luck! :)

Those two things do not coincide... You won't make it :'(
  • P0RKYPIG
    P0RKYPIG Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not until you PM some peen to a random person of your preferred gender. You know that's required before posting.

that's why I roll with the naked boobies on my profile pic...

Hands up if you clicked his profile pic to have a better look and then realised his name is John!! Doh
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    P0RKYPIG wrote: »
    Not until you PM some peen to a random person of your preferred gender. You know that's required before posting.

that's why I roll with the naked boobies on my profile pic...

Hands up if you clicked his profile pic to have a better look and then realised his name is John!! Doh

Lmfao!