May Walking Challenge - Get our butts in gear!

Options

Replies

• 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would like to be apart of this challenge!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    49 minutes today!
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    48 minutes on elliptical ( and then I had to run, yeah, I actually ran on the ground and fast, home due to severe thunderstorms with crazy lightening but I didn't count that part)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Walked 2 miles today! I'm feeling good about where I'm at with my miles challenge for this month. Happy walking everyone
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm back after not walking so my knee could heal. Back to walking and going strong. :drinker: Doing 3.5 miles/day this week and am up to 18.5 miles for the month. I'm :heart: ing it! Does as much for my mind as it does for my body!

Dee:flowerforyou:

You''re sooo right Dee! Good on you!

I walked 7.26 miles today, and counting! Pretty close to my goal I think but need to work it out.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I got 70 minutes in today. My heart was really not into it and my head definately wasn't, but I'm glad that I got it done!
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    2.4 miles in today! in the rain! well done we not taking the car :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles done this morning :) Another 2 this afternoon :)
  • Nlakshmi
    Nlakshmi Posts: 72
    Options
    My goodness, It looks like I got lost.. I haven't been logging stuff here since I have been taking care of sick father who ended up in the hospital.. He is back home and I am back here.. I don't even remember how many miles i have done so far but I am sure not many.. Ok, its a new day today and I did circuit training for 43 min but no walking. I am going to start walking again from tomorrow ...

I been having knee and back problems so lets see how many miles i get in...:-)

nina
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    My body waged war on me today and prevented me from doing much of anything. I think I've been pushing too hard for too long and it finally caught up with me. I still have 10 out of 12 days so for me that is still an amazing accomplishment. I am disappointed that I won't walk today, however I know that this is what my body needs and if I don't listen I will end up confined to bed for far longer than one day.

Tomorrow is another chance and I hope to be fully prepared to do something excellent with it!
    Hope everyone had an amazing day and surpassed all your dreams and goals!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    My body waged war on me today and prevented me from doing much of anything. I think I've been pushing too hard for too long and it finally caught up with me. I still have 10 out of 12 days so for me that is still an amazing accomplishment. I am disappointed that I won't walk today, however I know that this is what my body needs and if I don't listen I will end up confined to bed for far longer than one day.

Tomorrow is another chance and I hope to be fully prepared to do something excellent with it!

I hope that you're feeling better tomorrow!:flowerforyou:
  • lindaj07
    Options
    My body waged war on me today and flprevented me from doing much of anything. I think I've been pushing too hard for too long and it finally caught up with me. I still have 10 out of 12 days so for me that is still an amazing accomplishment. I am disappointed that I won't walk today, however I know that this is what my body needs and if I don't listen I will end up confined to bed for far longer than one day.

Take care of yourself, tomorrow IS another day! Good luck then!

I did 4 miles today - pushing on
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey, 2.6 miles down today x
  • stvschultz18
    Options
    Just started, looking to do 40 miles by the end of the month.

13th- 2.1miles/45 minutes
  • CricketKate
    Options
    36 minutes today!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Another 2 miles done today... UPHILL, pushing my one year old in his buggy, LOL
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Another mile in today!!! :smile:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    double post...sorry
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Got in 40 min. over the past two days. Hope to do more over the weekend and a lot more next week especially since I have no yoga classes next week.
  • lindaj07
    Options
    4.3 miles today - back to work