Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    mkveli2pac wrote: »
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

I too have this problem. I get up every night and eat (sometimes over eat) mostly junk food. I usually wake up in the morning feeling a little disgusted that I do not do a better job of controlling or stopping it.

Me too...I go to bed at or below my calorie goal....wake up in the morning over. I am disgusted with my 3am cookie, cereal, cheese and crackers, snack cake festival. (Not all but at least one of these)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    v9b3pevxmpej.jpg
    pi.jpg 11.6K
  • gopgirl425
    Options
    So I don't actually get the "friends" thing bit here - and have no friends. I don't log anymore, so I doubt anyone would want to be friends anyway. Admittedly, I didn't know forums existed until about a year ago, so there's probably lots about this site I don't know. Does a new portion of the website open up if you have friends or something? Or it just allows you to stalk their pages?

they can post on your newsfeed. Keeps me motivated and I get to help motivate them.

I have 14 friends and love them all but....I am the worst MFP friend...terrible at motivating anyone and my diary is closed. I would not be suprised if any or all delete me.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The Lindt store will be 50% off tomorrow from 6 to 9. I'm seriously considering going.

There. is. a. Lindt. Store. ?? I must NEVER EVER find out the location of such a store! Would totally blow my carbs macro!!

(Totally googling said location right now- confession)
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I feel like a cheat about my profile pictures (here, on FB etc.) because they are so flattering and sometimes when I look in the mirror or a glass window I look like a total different person.

It´s like I have two faces (depending on my mood or whatever) or when looking in a mirror sometimes my brain tricks me into only seeing my chocolate side automatically and only sees the most benefical things about my face in the best light...half an hour later in a window or even worse on a picture others made it´s completely different.

My question/fear: which face do others see? The good mood or the bad mood one? Am I seeing myself more attractive when I am feeling good or am I seeing myself uglier when I am in a bad mood? What the hell do I look like?

Shall I go and see a therapist? :-D
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I packed a nice lunch of some Rotisserie Chicken leftovers, a serving of brown rice and 2 servings of vegetables, and 3 fried eggs. My work is doing a fund raiser for local charities and is selling chicago style hot dogs. I ate 2. For Charity. Don't Judge I'm helping people.

There were brownies in my office's break room, like a banquet tray full of them. I ate 3. With nuts.

We live 1/3 mile from town, and I'm so sad our hot dog vendor isn't set up yet. Come on man, it's 55 degrees. I fully intend to use the short walk as caloric justification for having a Chicago dog for lunch 3-4 days a week.

I'm in.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Confession: I hate when I find somebody interesting in a thread that I might want to send a FR, but when I go to their page they haven't filled anything out or have it completely locked. How can I know if I want to FR you?!? It makes me sad. :'(

My details are quite boring, actually. Even if they were public (I don't think they are), I would get far more FRs from dazzlingly witty forum posts. You guys are dazzled, right? Guys?

You had me at yellow peep cleanse.
  • kitlynnJ
    kitlynnJ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm not having any stress over wedding planning or discussion, and I feel like there's something wrong with me. All of our friends who have gotten married have freaked out to some degree, and I'm just over here like "Oh, hey. Let's buy 25 IKEA lanterns for centerpieces and throw some fake leaves around. Done!" I suck at being a girl.

I think you are being a girl just right. I got married barefoot on a grassy cliff overlooking the beach. It was perfect for me and very low stress. Have the wedding YOU want and it will be perfect :)
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Darn PI day!! my employer decided it was a nice thing to give out free pie today in honor of National PI day tomorrow! I did not plan on eating pie today, but of course I did, a nice delicious slice of peach pie! Who can turn down free pie?

Confession: I just had to google this. We don't really do 'national' days here in the UK
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    blukitten wrote: »
    The Lindt store will be 50% off tomorrow from 6 to 9. I'm seriously considering going.

There. is. a. Lindt. Store. ?? I must NEVER EVER find out the location of such a store! Would totally blow my carbs macro!!

The closest one to me is about 6 hours away. Poo!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: I hate when I find somebody interesting in a thread that I might want to send a FR, but when I go to their page they haven't filled anything out or have it completely locked. How can I know if I want to FR you?!? It makes me sad. :'(

My details are quite boring, actually. Even if they were public (I don't think they are), I would get far more FRs from dazzlingly witty forum posts. You guys are dazzled, right? Guys?

Oh, most def. You've taught me so much about eating eyeless yellow peeps on Sundays.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

You had me at yellow peep cleanse.

The sudden and random appearance of peeps in several threads probably did it for me too! (And the BEARD!)
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

I googled too, there is no store anywhere near me. However, the website is having the same 50 off sale so you can order with the discount, just have to wait for it to be shipped.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Ah yes...Peeps....I luv em. I personally taught my kids how to "blow them up" in the microwave. It's a hoot. (gotta watch em tho, otherwise exploding peeps.)
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am plotting which pie to get and stuff in my face tomorrow because pi day yall. I'm leaning towards a Lemon meringue pie.
  • gopgirl425
    Options
    If I get to my goal my reward is Botox or fillers.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm really good at tuning people out. Even when they are talking directly to me. If I don't care about what they're telling me I'll just think about something else, while pretending I'm still interestd. Sometimes I even chant "don't care" in my head as they talk. That's for the especially don't care or don't need to know conversations.

I can literally not hear 1-2 minutes of talking if I try hard enough.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options

I googled too, there is no store anywhere near me. However, the website is having the same 50 off sale so you can order with the discount, just have to wait for it to be shipped.

Totally googled it after I read this-- totally ordered a bunch of chocolate-- but I did good!! I only ordered dark or really (85-90% cocoa) dark chocolate-- the only kind I can have that fits in my macros nicely!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I noticed. And I had a 15% off coupon code too... so I ordered $70 worth of stuff (still $7 cheaper than buying at the store once you account for shipping costs!).

I'm still going to the store later though... the kids are excited about it and there are a couple things that were sold out online, plus I'm sure my husband will want some stuff too (told him already that I'm not sharing my loot).

Totally googled it after I read this-- totally ordered a bunch of chocolate-- but I did good!! I only ordered dark or really (85-90% cocoa) dark chocolate-- the only kind I can have that fits in my macros nicely!

Yeah I was naughty. I got a lot of milk/caramel/hazelnut stuff :p
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    The last three nights, I've had some sort of pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken (my husband's specialty). Today I went out to lunch with friends, I totally ordered "Penne From Heaven" - penne pasta, grilled chicken, bacon, sliced green onions in a rich cream sauce. Apparently, I can eat pasta alfredo every day and not get tired of it.