Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Easter is on its way, and Pizzagaina is a little known Italian Easter Pie that everyone should consider.

Pizzagaina
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Easter is on its way, and Pizzagaina is a little known Italian Easter Pie that everyone should consider.

Pizzagaina

I read Pizzagina and thought of something completely different. Confession: I have a dirty dirty mind. So dirty.
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options

Pizzagaina

I read Pizzagina and thought of something completely different. Confession: I have a dirty dirty mind. So dirty.

My mind went directly there, too. Did not pass go. Did not collect $200.
  • ButBurgersAreDelicious
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Good for you - sounds like that was hard to admit. If you're really craving something, why not work it into your day? Walk into the fast food joint (don't drive through). Order what will fit into your calorie allowance. Sit down and eat it like a normal person. No need for shame or hiding in alleys. No need for a binge.

I would love to do this, and I may be able to one day, but for now, I know with the surety that I could recognize my mother's voice in a roaring crowd, that if I allow myself even some, I will justify having more and more.

I had KFC the other day, and almost went to Wendy's for dinner because I still had cals left. And I felt ashamed the rest of the day. It's not worth it to feel that way!

ONE DAY!
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Good for you - sounds like that was hard to admit. If you're really craving something, why not work it into your day? Walk into the fast food joint (don't drive through). Order what will fit into your calorie allowance. Sit down and eat it like a normal person. No need for shame or hiding in alleys. No need for a binge.

I would love to do this, and I may be able to one day, but for now, I know with the surety that I could recognize my mother's voice in a roaring crowd, that if I allow myself even some, I will justify having more and more.

I had KFC the other day, and almost went to Wendy's for dinner because I still had cals left. And I felt ashamed the rest of the day. It's not worth it to feel that way!

ONE DAY!

Not judging at all because I've been ashamed of my diet before, too, but if I've learned one thing, it's that you should never feel shame because of food, especially if you fit it in and were within your goals.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just had to use the bathroom at work and was genuinely sad that I had already weighed in for the week.

Weigh in again and record the best weight!
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: I just had to use the bathroom at work and was genuinely sad that I had already weighed in for the week.

Weigh in again and record the best weight!

Alas, I had already eaten my breakfast.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I'm really sad that Sir Terry Pratchett died yesterday. The world's lost one of the good ones.

Oh gosh, me too. What a sad month this has been.
  • sls2072
    sls2072 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Pizzagaina

This looks so good ...
  • ButBurgersAreDelicious
    Options

Not judging at all because I've been ashamed of my diet before, too, but if I've learned one thing, it's that you should never feel shame because of food, especially if you fit it in and were within your goals.

That's fair, and good advice. Thank you :)

• berlynnwall
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    ShellF415 wrote: »
    I get really annoyed with anyone using "my" treadmill at the gym.

I'm like this with my parking space at work.

Confession: My husband went to one of my favorite fast food places for lunch yesterday and I told him I hated him. I was only half joking. I've asked him not to go to two specific places for lunch because they are my favorite and if he goes at lunch, he won't want to go for dinner or on the weekend. The places are Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs. Is it too much to ask that he not go to 2 places when he goes to lunch every freakin' day and I don't go but once every 2 weeks or so?! And neither of those places are close enough for me to make it to and back and still have time to eat.

YES. My fiance keeps going to Sonic without me, and then doesn't want to go for dinner or on the weekends. I want a cherry limeade too, ya jerk!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

Confession: My husband went to one of my favorite fast food places for lunch yesterday and I told him I hated him. I was only half joking. I've asked him not to go to two specific places for lunch because they are my favorite and if he goes at lunch, he won't want to go for dinner or on the weekend. The places are Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs. Is it too much to ask that he not go to 2 places when he goes to lunch every freakin' day and I don't go but once every 2 weeks or so?! And neither of those places are close enough for me to make it to and back and still have time to eat.

I feel like this when my husband goes to Chipotle without me. It is like betrayal.

Betrayal is the PERFECT word to use. I feel like he's cheating on me...with food from my favorite restaurants.

• MoHousdon
    Options

He knows the rules. I'd go to your favorite place anyways. It's not your fault HE went there. YOU didn't get to go there yet, therefore he has to go again. Maybe he shouldn't have gone in the first place. If I were you, I'd throw a stink about it.

Oh, I totally do. I was genuinely pissed at him yesterday when he told me he went to Chick-fil-A. About a month or so ago, he had just had Firehouse for lunch and I made him go there for dinner because I had saved up calories and had been craving it for several days. This was not knowing he had gone earlier that day. I'm so having Chick-fil-A for dinner tonight, with or without him.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Pizzagaina

Despite the weird name, it looks delicious. I admit I might have googled it to see more pictures and recipes. Then I found picture of their Easter bread and pretty much decided to give it a shot in 2 weeks. It's all your fault.

He knows the rules. I'd go to your favorite place anyways. It's not your fault HE went there. YOU didn't get to go there yet, therefore he has to go again. Maybe he shouldn't have gone in the first place. If I were you, I'd throw a stink about it.

Oh, I totally do. I was genuinely pissed at him yesterday when he told me he went to Chick-fil-A. About a month or so ago, he had just had Firehouse for lunch and I made him go there for dinner because I had saved up calories and had been craving it for several days. This was not knowing he had gone earlier that day. I'm so having Chick-fil-A for dinner tonight, with or without him.

I'm the same way. But I also find a mean pleasure in making delicious dishes or going to a bakery and buying myself something then showing my husband the pictures and telling him how good it was.

Also, I've decided to indeed go to the Lindt store tonight for the 50% sale. My husband hates me right now, but I promised I would hide the chocolate. He's actually meeting me there and to make things worse, we're going to go out for dinner too (I do have 950 calories saved up, as long as I don't get hungry this afternoon).
  • MoHousdon
    Options

YES. My fiance keeps going to Sonic without me, and then doesn't want to go for dinner or on the weekends. I want a cherry limeade too, ya jerk!

Exactly! I even said "and you didn't get me anything?!" Seriously, how selfish can you be?! There's only 500 OTHER places you could choose from, pick one of those and stay the frick away from Firehouse and CFA!!! :#

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Confession: I hate when I find somebody interesting in a thread that I might want to send a FR, but when I go to their page they haven't filled anything out or have it completely locked. How can I know if I want to FR you?!? It makes me sad. :'(
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Confession: I hate when I find somebody interesting in a thread that I might want to send a FR, but when I go to their page they haven't filled anything out or have it completely locked. How can I know if I want to FR you?!? It makes me sad. :'(

I'm not interesting it seems :(
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

Me either.

(Confession: I *think* I'm set to Friends, so I don't actually know what's visible!)
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    Confession: I made plans to get married about 8 hours away from my home town not just because I really like the place I'm getting married (which I do) but also because I knew that most people wouldn't be able to make it. If someone does end up coming, I can handle it, but I don't want 50 people staring at me, and having it here gave me no excuse not to invite them. /so shy.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Me either.

(Confession: I *think* I'm set to Friends, so I don't actually know what's visible!)

I can see you, Countess, and have stalked you a couple of times, getting up the nerve to FR.