Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    And now I'm happy because he came back and I still had the URL for the last gif copied, so I could respond super quick!!

I have no life. No life at all.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    I have been craving cookie dough... so i tried making the 'healthy' recipe with chick peas that has been going around... I thought it tasted awful... then I realized I should just make the real thing and plan for it, and enjoy it. I bought the ingredients and planned for it all week and today was the day; I even worked out double my usual amount so I could 'afford' to eat as much cookie dough as I wanted. It.Was.Delicious and to my shock I'm still under my calories for the day.

Wait, there is actually a recipe for cookie dough with chick peas????!!! lol....that just doesn't sound right. Good for you for having the real thing.

It's disgusting. I tried it. Don't go there!

My confession: I haven't been in the gym all week and only got one run in on Monday. I have a 10K race tomorrow that I downgraded from a half-marathon because I didn't train enough. :(
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - I'm still completely shocked when I fit in size S clothes because they look so tiny and there's no way I should be able to fit in there. I still see myself as fat.

Same here.

Same! I wear M shirts now and it freaks me out. I pick out a L at the store, try it on & I'm swimming in it.

Pretty crazy that I used to have to try on XLs to make sure they were't too tight...

• ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I get really annoyed with anyone using "my" treadmill at the gym.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - I'm still completely shocked when I fit in size S clothes because they look so tiny and there's no way I should be able to fit in there. I still see myself as fat.

Same here.

Same! I wear M shirts now and it freaks me out. I pick out a L at the store, try it on & I'm swimming in it.

Pretty crazy that I used to have to try on XLs to make sure they were't too tight...

I still get weird wearing L's when I was coming out of 3xls
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ShellF415 wrote: »

Amen! I have one that I prefer and it tweaks me if someone else is on it. Unfortunately, if my husband has come with me, he's usually the one that steals it.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

I'm like this with my parking space at work.

Confession: My husband went to one of my favorite fast food places for lunch yesterday and I told him I hated him. I was only half joking. I've asked him not to go to two specific places for lunch because they are my favorite and if he goes at lunch, he won't want to go for dinner or on the weekend. The places are Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs. Is it too much to ask that he not go to 2 places when he goes to lunch every freakin' day and I don't go but once every 2 weeks or so?! And neither of those places are close enough for me to make it to and back and still have time to eat.

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    My "diet" is crap. I have no clue what Im doing. I just exercise hard and dont eat much.

Careful! This is a sure fire way to burn yourself out. Or risk injury. You don't have to overwhelm yourself with changes or make it complicated. Just start by making one meal per day healthier. Then build on that. You'll find that once your body has the correct fuel in the right amount workouts are much easier and you'll feel so much better. I know you didn't ask for advice, so feel free to ignore of course.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Confession: My husband went to one of my favorite fast food places for lunch yesterday and I told him I hated him. I was only half joking. I've asked him not to go to two specific places for lunch because they are my favorite and if he goes at lunch, he won't want to go for dinner or on the weekend. The places are Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs. Is it too much to ask that he not go to 2 places when he goes to lunch every freakin' day and I don't go but once every 2 weeks or so?! And neither of those places are close enough for me to make it to and back and still have time to eat.

I feel like this when my husband goes to Chipotle without me. It is like betrayal.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just had to use the bathroom at work and was genuinely sad that I had already weighed in for the week.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Yes! I'm at the gym 5 days a week at about the same time every time, and it drives me batty when I have to use a random other treadmill. Don't they realize I like watching Wheel of Fortune? lol...

Confession: There was this kid on the treadmills yesterday that upped his speed from 5.5 to 12.5 and I sat there and watched because I was sure he was going to go flying off the back. The mean person in me was a little disappointed he didn't. I'm terrible.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

He knows the rules. I'd go to your favorite place anyways. It's not your fault HE went there. YOU didn't get to go there yet, therefore he has to go again. Maybe he shouldn't have gone in the first place. If I were you, I'd throw a stink about it.
  • Talkradio
    Options
    I had a strong chocolate craving yesterday, and a limited selection available. I wound up eating 3 Fiber One bars, and am regretting it in a bad way today.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I had a strong chocolate craving yesterday, and a limited selection available. I wound up eating 3 Fiber One bars, and am regretting it in a bad way today.
    My husband does that fairly regularly. I think he secretly likes the effects.
  • Talkradio
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

I just feel cheated, because I already weighed in and had breakfast >_<

• tincanonastring
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

I just feel cheated, because I already weighed in and had breakfast >_<

Right! Stupid late poo.
  • ButBurgersAreDelicious
    Options
    This marks the very first time on my MFP merry go round that I have logged fast food. Before I was very concerned and embarrassed that people would see my fast food and judge me harshly and laugh about how uncommitted and weak I am. Then I realized no one really gives a crap, and logged it in, and it helps immensely being honest somewhere about what goes into my body.

I used to eat fast food in my car, in back alleys where no one would see me. It is an addiction that I have to fight every single time I get paid. I am thinking about fast food right now, and wanting it badly, but I know if I have it, then I will quit the journey again.

It feels like a confession.. even if I am working on it
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can't have any junk food in my house. I will eat it.... all of it... Even if it means an entire bag of chips in a sitting or two. My enormous appetite sniffs that stuff out. Meanwhile my bf can eat one cookie and save the rest for a week or two later. what the serious eff
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    This marks the very first time on my MFP merry go round that I have logged fast food. Before I was very concerned and embarrassed that people would see my fast food and judge me harshly and laugh about how uncommitted and weak I am. Then I realized no one really gives a crap, and logged it in, and it helps immensely being honest somewhere about what goes into my body.

I used to eat fast food in my car, in back alleys where no one would see me. It is an addiction that I have to fight every single time I get paid. I am thinking about fast food right now, and wanting it badly, but I know if I have it, then I will quit the journey again.

Good for you - sounds like that was hard to admit. If you're really craving something, why not work it into your day? Walk into the fast food joint (don't drive through). Order what will fit into your calorie allowance. Sit down and eat it like a normal person. No need for shame or hiding in alleys. No need for a binge.

• tincanonastring
    Options

I used to double up on the meals and sit in my car to eat all of it. Congrats on facing your food honestly.