Baby fat

Options
katinaelsa
katinaelsa Posts: 18 Member
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Its hard losing weight aftr baby i dnt usally work out n im not breastfeeding i startd taking the fit tea is ther any other ideas

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Eat at a deficit.
  • honeybee_kisses
    honeybee_kisses Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It's the same as losing weight at any other time, just lower your calories. I know it's hard finding time to work out when you have a baby but you don't need to do that if you're not up to it at the moment/can't find the time. As long as you're in a deficit calorie wise you'll do just fine
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit, that's all that's needed. No need for 'fit tea' (of course carry on drinking it if you like it!).
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    What's 'fit tea'? I think I'll stick to my coffee :)

I'm losing weight after my third baby at the moment. I lost it after my other two, so it's possible. The hardest for me is the tiredness, especially with two other children. There's no sleeping when baby sleeps when you have a 3 year old and a 5 year old and a husband who works shifts. If you're up from 5am, and don't get to bed until late, it's hard to not eat anything in the evening sometimes. Sometimes I'm so tired (3 hours broken sleep due to teething baby) I really fancy something sweet. However, my willpower (and vanity lol) is strong!

I also work out a lot, and walk a lot, which helps.
  • katinaelsa
    Options
    I nevr tryd tracking il try thanx
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    katinaelsa wrote: »

Make sure you weigh everything with a scale, don't just guess or use measuring cups. And that's *everything*, including vegetables, sauces, drinks (that aren't water), etc.

Good luck! :D
  • katinaelsa
    Options

I'm losing weight after my third baby at the moment. I lost it after my other two, so it's possible. The hardest for me is the tiredness, especially with two other children. There's no sleeping when baby sleeps when you have a 3 year old and a 5 year old and a husband who works shifts. If you're up from 5am, and don't get to bed until late, it's hard to not eat anything in the evening sometimes. Sometimes I'm so tired (3 hours broken sleep due to teething baby) I really fancy something sweet. However, my willpower (and vanity lol) is strong!

Fit tea its a organic green tea n pills tht makes u lose weight sold fit tea .com lost 7 pounds this week since i startd usin it
    Its my first baby n husband works night shift n live far frm my family it gets hard sumtimes i just eat whole wheats veg n cook with olive oil my problem is luv fastfood hate sweets so i dnt have problems with tht but would want to workout but im not used to it i get really tired n feel sick
  • katinaelsa
    Options

Make sure you weigh everything with a scale, don't just guess or use measuring cups. And that's *everything*, including vegetables, sauces, drinks (that aren't water), etc.

thou im lazy in thes thngs lol but will try it thanx alot
  • katinaelsa
    Options

To much coffee is not gud they say just one cup a day plus it keeps u up
  • katinaelsa
    Options

Fit tea its a organic green tea n pills tht makes u lose weight sold fit tea .com lost 7 pounds this week since i startd usin it
    Its my first baby n husband works night shift n live far frm my family it gets hard sumtimes i just eat whole wheats veg n cook with olive oil my problem is luv fastfood hate sweets so i dnt have problems with tht but would want to workout but im not used to it i get really tired n feel sick

I mean lost 4 pounds this week "
  • DawnieB1977
    Options

I drink 4 cups a day usually. Hasn't done me any harm. It doesn't keep me up either...that would be my baby who does that :)

P.S *too

• katinaelsa
    Options

I drink 4 cups a day usually. Hasn't done me any harm. It doesn't keep me up either...that would be my baby who does that :)

P.S *too
    Wow i drink it twice a week lol its gud drinking once in the mor thn green tea n gadarade throu the day healthyer n loses weight faster
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I can't understand most of your post but eat at a calorie deficit. Try to find the time to work out, even if it's a walk with the baby stroller. Don't fall for fad diets or teas. Take the time to lose the weight right and it will stay off. You're on a calorie counting website, try using it.
  • katinaelsa
    Options

P.S *too
    Wow i drink it twice a week lol its gud drinking once in the mor thn green tea n gadarade throu the day healthyer n loses weight faster

P.S *too
    It is hard baby r alot ov work whn is the best time to start workn out aftr baby?
  • DawnieB1977
    Options
    Doesn't Gatorade have a lot of calories? They don't sell it in England (that I know of) but I always assumed it was a fizzy drink.

And considering I drink coffee with just milk and it fits into my calorie allowance, then it doesn't make a scrap of difference to weight loss. I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby, all my baby weight plus another 30lbs!
  • DawnieB1977
    Options

P.S *too

P.S *too
    It is hard baby r alot ov work whn is the best time to start workn out aftr baby?

I was at the gym after 6 weeks with all of mine, but I was lucky enough to have natural births and not need stitches.

I don't mean to be rude, but is English not your first language? Although not sure that would explain the text speak.
  • katinaelsa
    Options
    Doesn't Gatorade have a lot of calories? They don't sell it in England (that I know of) but I always assumed it was a fizzy drink.

And considering I drink coffee with just milk and it fits into my calorie allowance, then it doesn't make a scrap of difference to weight loss. I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby, all my baby weight plus another 30lbs!

Its a energy drink
    How long it toke u to lost the baby weight
  • katinaelsa
    Options
    rachelrb85 wrote: »
    I can't understand most of your post but eat at a calorie deficit. Try to find the time to work out, even if it's a walk with the baby stroller. Don't fall for fad diets or teas. Take the time to lose the weight right and it will stay off. You're on a calorie counting website,

I just downloadd this app so will start trackn Yea will try tht thanx
  • katinaelsa
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    I don't think babies should be trying to loose weight. YMMV.
    i dnt breastfeed