Bootea teatox

Options
I ordered the 14 day bootea teatox, any success stories from it?

Replies

• SexyKatherine73
    SexyKatherine73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    it's a scam ... and the tea will give you diarrhea so keep close to your bathroom.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    It's a gimmick, just like any other 'detox'. The only legitimate detox is persormed by medical professionals for life-threatening addictions.

Their website even says the bedtime cleanse has a laxative effect. Don't know why anyone would want to take something that will make them practically live in their bathroom.

I hope they have a money back guarantee or something....
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    You wouldn't take a handful of laxatives before bed, right? Same thing.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    OP, I think I can help you. I've got a detox program that's only 10 days long with approximately 7.36 times the benefit of the teatox drinks. Let me know if you want more info.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    OP, I think I can help you. I've got a detox program that's only 10 days long with approximately 7.36 times the benefit of the teatox drinks. Let me know if you want more info.

tumblr_mwd5stTcAU1rvpespo1_500.gif
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I always wonder about people that decide they want to try these detox things and what they think they are detoxing from. Maybe the websites give some sort of answer to this but I've never visited one.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

shut+up.jpg
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

tumblr_mwd5stTcAU1rvpespo1_500.gif

You both win.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options

I can vouch for it, lost 16lbs and went down 2 pant sizes.
  • SergeantNarwhal
    SergeantNarwhal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I did the 'tiny' teatox or YourTea Tiny Teatox or something along those lines and it was comically bad, lol! My tummy was so bloated and yes...stay close to a bathroom. I was so embarrassed that I even thought it was wise.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    They call it Bootea because you lose a ton of water weight out your booty.

I'm a one cleanse woman. PEEPS 4 LYFE.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 14 day bootea teatox, any success stories from it?

It's a scam. There is no magic in any tea, it's just makes us pee (and sometimes poop) more. The only magic in any tea or food is the magic we give it. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had to read the title of this thread out loud to get it to make any sense to my brain...
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I had to read the title of this thread out loud to get it to make any sense to my brain...

Did that work for you? It still doesn't make sense for me :(
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Bootea Teatox? Say that 10x fast.

OP: It's an overpriced laxative. Any weight you lose with it will most likely be water weight and you would most likely gain it back once you stop taking the tea.

I recommend doing the research before you buy the product....may save you a couple bucks in the future.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Oh.....

vegannewbie, I noticed your profile says you are recovering from an eating disorder. That tidbit, along with the fact that you using a drastic measure (that tea) to lose weight, means you need to talk to a professional about your eating disorder. It sounds like you are not recovered.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    Oh.....

vegannewbie, I noticed your profile says you are recovering from an eating disorder. That tidbit, along with the fact that you using a drastic measure (that tea) to lose weight, means you need to talk to a professional about your eating disorder. It sounds like you are not recovered.

Good catch. OP, you need to especially be careful with products like this. Laxative abuse is really common among ED sufferers and here you are signing up for a crash diet with laxatives. You are going to trigger a relapse, if you haven't already. :(
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Here's what you have to look forward to.

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Boiling peeps is just plain cruel. They have feelings, too!
  • minminmoo
    Options
    The tea does not taste bad, I quiet liked it. However, I felt really bloated and needed the loo very frequently. It made no difference to my weight loss the few days I did it.