• Puti98
    Puti98 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @JoRumbles‌ : nice! I'll be checking it out later today
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Derpes wrote: »
    I tried doing one of her workouts once, but the DVD was too small.

^You just won this thread........

M-Lange_Beat-like-Rented-Mule.jpg

That... is awesome.
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and hadn't done much for a while (I was 147.5lbs when I started Body Revolution on 5th Jan). I am now at the end of week 10 so 2 more weeks to go! I've definitely lost some inches and feel much stronger. Also lost weight but I'd put that down to counting calories as I didn't follow the JM diet plan.

I am going to start insanity Max 30 when I'm finished.
  • iamchuckbass78
    iamchuckbass78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of the Shred. That workout is no joke, but its doable. And the fact that its only 20-ish minutes makes it easier to just do it without excuse.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm on my second week of the Shred. That workout is no joke, but its doable. And the fact that its only 20-ish minutes makes it easier to just do it without excuse.
    The 20ish minutes is what has drawn me to her workouts :bigsmile:
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I love her DVD's.
  • Puti98
    Options
    I did both workouts today, Jillian Michaels 6 weeks to a six-pack and her 30 day shred workout. I was sweaty and tired, but loved it. I'm hoping to get better at it as time goes on! Thanks for all the feedback guys! 479 calories burned!
  • Puti98
    Options
    @iamchuckbass78‌ : I did 2 of her workouts for the first time today bc 20 minutes seemed too short for today. But I'm sure when I'm short on time I'll appreciate those 20 minute workouts lol
  • Puti98
    Options
    @JAT74‌ : strong work! Thanks for the feedback. I tried two of her workouts today and love it
  • Puti98
    Options
    @christinev297‌ : 20 minute workout will be good for when I'm short on time. Today I had no excuse so did two of her workouts and love it!
  • Puti98
    Options
    @UrnAsh_‌ : tried 2 of her workouts today. So far, so good! Ready to drop the rest of this weight
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS, RI 30, and Yoga Inferno. I got 30DS two years ago, and still enjoy it. I liked it so much, that I bought RI 30 and then the Yoga. I really think they are great workouts, not too repetitive. Ok, well it might seem repetitive if it was the only dvd I owned, but its not, lol.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Puti was the workout difficult or doable?
  • dtites
    dtites Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love her workouts. I've done the 30 day shred in the past and am currently in the 3rd week of ripped in 30. I've found them to be super effective, especially if you are hard pressed for time. I'm doing ripped in 30 in conjunction with running twice a week, and while I haven't lost a lot of weight, I've dropped a lot of inches from my waist, arms and thighs. I'd highly recommend you try ripped in 30 after you're done with the 30 day shred. Hope this helps!
  • aaa15
    aaa15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Puti98 wrote: »
    I did both workouts today, Jillian Michaels 6 weeks to a six-pack and her 30 day shred workout. I was sweaty and tired, but loved it. I'm hoping to get better at it as time goes on! Thanks for all the feedback guys! 479 calories burned!

Yay! So glad you liked it!
  • aaa15
    aaa15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    dtites wrote: »
    I love her workouts. I've done the 30 day shred in the past and am currently in the 3rd week of ripped in 30. I've found them to be super effective, especially if you are hard pressed for time. I'm doing ripped in 30 in conjunction with running twice a week, and while I haven't lost a lot of weight, I've dropped a lot of inches from my waist, arms and thighs. I'd highly recommend you try ripped in 30 after you're done with the 30 day shred. Hope this helps!

Ripped is great! I love doing it!
  • Puti98
    Options
    @DancingMoosie‌ : lol! I enjoyed day #1, who knows , I may be ordering more of them as well
  • Puti98
    Options
    @christinev297‌ : I survived! Some of the moves were challenging in both workouts, but I'm hoping I'll just get better as time goes on...so far seem do-able lol
  • Puti98
    Options
    @dtites‌ : yes, I saw that on the list of her videos. Hoping that I'll make it through these 30 days, then will take you up on that and try ripped! Thanks!
  • Puti98
    Options
    @aaa15‌ : yes, I really did. Struggled more with the 6 weeks to a six pack with the burpees and stuff, but will get there eventually! I'm focused!