What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• Bukawww
    Bukawww Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I RAN for 15 straight minutes...and could have run more :open_mouth:
  • runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Went back to yoga yesterday after missing it for months (a year?) Felt so good! My shoulders are killing me this morning. Good aches!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This:

And, even though I wasn't able to get video of my second PR today, I was able to press a 24 kg (53 lb) kettle bell for the first time ever!! (I am totally more pumped about this than the DL, although I am pretty happy about it as well.)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    I got up early and made it to the gym.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I got some cardio in even though my pain level is on the high side today.

I did some searches and found stretches I didn't know about that might help me alleviate some pain some days. :D

I feel successful because I'm at 70 days in logging and I'm still motivated no matter who or what tries to discourage me. :p

I'm glad all of you are here.
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I turned down a late night breakfast run to Denny's with a friend. Going would have put me way over my limits.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Walking up to a store and seeing my reflection in the window and being in awe instead of cringing and hurrying inside away from glass and mirrors (as if that will hide the fact I'm fat). I still have a long way to go....but wow to see how I've changed! My belly is where I'm losing most inches right now....went another notch smaller in my belt - one I couldn't even wear a few weeks ago!

Good for you! <3
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Eating my calorie amount for one full week not going over and not having one icecream or sweet all week. Hitting hard my exercise all week and my ultimate reward I am now 230.2! I thought I would never get here! :D
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I made it a low-fat food day and actually stuck to it!!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I recommitted today and ate much better than I have for a week.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Not throwing an antifreeze marinated steak over the fence to the dog that barks incessantly because the neighbors refuse to be good dog owners.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I didn't buy the dark chocolate bar I was looking at in the grocery store even after reading the ingredients and realizing it didn't have any ingredients that I'm allergic to (dairy, soy or gluten) and I could have easily reasoned that it's almost time for the red curse and I will neeeeeeeeed it. Nope! It went back on the shelf :)
  • tnbristol24
    tnbristol24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I walked 8.98 miles today
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not eating any pie ;-)
  • ZiggySquish
    ZiggySquish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I recommitted today and ate much better than I have for a week.

Thats where I am at too, I started yesterday (again) and I have this fluttery feeling inside me that this time I am gonna stick to it! I have hit my highest weight of my life over the last few months, and its finally time to do something about it.
  • ausf
    ausf Posts: 51
    Options
    I pushed myself to exercise after stopping for week
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Went back to bed after breakfast, then binge watched a show on Netflix....BUT I got my workout in!! Might have been 11pm, but I did it!
  • wordcakes33
    Options
    Ignored the siren call (smell) of the cinnamon buns at IKEA. Bought a pair of jeans for the first time in a year, JEANS! So tired of stretchy leggings and skirts!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Ignored the siren call (smell) of the cinnamon buns at IKEA. Bought a pair of jeans for the first time in a year, JEANS! So tired of stretchy leggings and skirts!

OMG I love IKEA
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ran almost 5 km yesterday with just a little walking in between and with the cool down walk at the end I was over 5 km. being the first run of the season, I'm calling it awesome. now I know the stationary bike has been actually benefiting my 'fit-ness'.