Feels great to Clean our my closet! From a size 14 to 4/5 in a year! Pics!

Options

Replies

• Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    QAPmom wrote: »
    Nice work! You should be very proud!

Thank you:))
  • Kris1279
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!

Thanks so much!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! :D
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. :D Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • Orangeegoon
    Orangeegoon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kris1279 wrote: »
    hrayala wrote: »
    Awesome, you look great! What was/is your strategy?

Thanks so much:) I'm happy to help and inspire. I have to say my success is all due to Beachbody workouts, I can't speak much of shakeology yet, because I just started drinking it the last week. So far I love it and have more energy it seems when I drink it! I just do one shake a day and usually it's under 300 calories when I make mine. I used a bunch of the Beachbody programs to get to my goals thus far. T25, P90X3 first ones I did. I also did Some Insanity and Body Beast and I also enjoy walking/jogging too. I'm currently doing round 2 of Body Beast and T25. Love the programs and they work if you stick to them. As far as diet, I use MFP APP everyday and you have to stick to the set amount of calories and eat healthy. I try to avoid too much sugar and bad carbs. Still to protein, chicken, and salads and just fresh foods. I do allow cheat meals once a week, you have to or you go nuts. It took me a year to get this far, and I'm still working on it. I have had many surgeries in the past 10 years for endometriosis and just had a complete hysterectomy back in Oct 2013, so my body has been through a lot, but since working out and dropping the extra weight, I feel soooo much better. One day and one pound at a time. Takes time when you do it the healthy way. Don't give up! :) Happy to help and inspire, that's why I decided to become a coach.

Your transformation is incredible! You are so beautiful and your positive attitude, positive approach to fitness and healthy eating, and your photos are very inspirational to me. This reply caught my eye because I can just imagine your hard journey with endometriosis, I am dealing with that now, I've had two surgeries and I'm still figuring out what I can do about my pcos and infertility. Anyway, I hope you healed well from the hysterectomy and I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous new body! Rock those new clothes girl! I look forward to reading more about you! Oh, and I love your 1 day and 1lb at a time motto!

Bye and take care!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Nice work :)
  • jguillot1016
    Options
    You look amazing! Your success story and everyone else's is making me even more excited about my journey :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look fantastic. :)
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job! I cleaned out my closet over the weekend. I have lost 25 lbs. since last summer, with about 7-10 to go. I have gone from a 12-14 to a 6-8. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will be a 4-6.
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    you look great! Congrats on not letting anything stand in your way!
  • penelopepittstopsmam
    penelopepittstopsmam Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to following in your footsteps. You've done an amazing job, you must be so pleased and extra clothes shopping won't be too much of a chore!!

You really do look amazing
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look so fit!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration! You've really transformed, that is awesome - I am working toward results like those and this is a great motivator!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    cds_momto3 wrote: »
    SUCH an inspiration! You've really transformed, that is awesome - I am working toward results like those and this is a great motivator!

Thanks so much! Don't give up and if you want to be MFP friends feel free. Nice to have people to help inspire us all. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Awesome! You look so fit!

Thanks so much, still working at it. Everyday. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Looking forward to following in your footsteps. You've done an amazing job, you must be so pleased and extra clothes shopping won't be too much of a chore!!

You really do look amazing

Thanks so much. :) I'm still working at it. It does feel good, but mostly just feels great to be in shape again and less pain.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    you look great! Congrats on not letting anything stand in your way!

Thanks so much. I'm trying, everday. One step and one pound at a time hey.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    _QueenE_ wrote: »
    You look amazing. :D Congratulations on all of your hard work!

Thanks so much:)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    azwen wrote: »
    Great job! I cleaned out my closet over the weekend. I have lost 25 lbs. since last summer, with about 7-10 to go. I have gone from a 12-14 to a 6-8. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will be a 4-6.

Thanks and That's awesome for you too!!! Congrats on your loss as well. Feels so good to see the results hey.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    Excellent job! You look fantastic. :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!