• milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Looking forward to checking this out!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    bump....I totally need to try this!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Ok...I tried it and hated it :( I'm sorry.

But I LOVE the cauliflower idea! It's good for cutting out the heavy cream and butter! So that's great

I tried it again but I used c-flower and then added a little bit of skim milk (it helped tone down the c-flower stench too), a little EVOO, 1 garlic clove minced and a fresh parm and pecorino I grated, some white pepper.....and it was good lol. I know I tweeked it a lot...but for me....it's all about flavor. I can burn the extra calories off. I didn't add any salt because the pecorino is strong enough but if anything I would add just a little sea salt for taste.
  • LexiB001
    LexiB001 Posts: 18 Member
    sounds great! thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Bump for later, sounds tasty .....and who doesn't like alfredo!!!!!

Thanks!!
  • Made this tonight and neither my husband nor I could even eat it. It didn't taste like alfredo sauce at all, even with some attempts at tweaking it. Very disapointing!
  • michsawler
    michsawler Posts: 2 Member
    Bump:)
  • Yay!
  • CandeesLand
    CandeesLand Posts: 200
    So here is what I did... 1 cup classico light alfredo + half a head of cauliflower + some extra spices (white pepper, Mrs Dash garlic herb) divided by 8 servings = 39 cals per serving. I'm not sure how much sauce is in each serving because I added it to a dish with whole wheat pasta and cooked chicken breast and baked it, which by the way, tastes amazing! I could probably reduce the amount of classico alfredo next time or add more cauliflower and still achieve a similar flavor.
  • lyn267
    lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
    bump
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I had to add what I am doing to this. Instead of the 3T parm I add 3 triangles of any one flavor of the Laughing cow or weight watchers wedge type cheeses. The Chipolte was really good but tonight I used the bleu cheese flavor....(drool!) so delicious and this cheese adds a creamier texture to it. WW also has a parm/pepper that would probably make a delightful alfredo ;)
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    All sound so good! My hubby & boys love alfredo...but haven't been able to have it in awhile. I'll have try this!!
  • lynn_1290
    lynn_1290 Posts: 11
    Yum sounds really good! Ok im new to this..so whats the whole 'bump' thing? haha
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Bump
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Bump...... thanks for sharing!
  • JekJekums
    JekJekums Posts: 32 Member
    love it!!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    bump
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Bump
  • moylie
    moylie Posts: 195
    BUMP! I have cauliflower in my garden to use!!!