100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• sonyawills43
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

You can add me i have 100 or more to lose
  • sonyawills43
    Options
    You can add me i have 100 or more to lose and need the support
  • jrsc28
    jrsc28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 lbs to lose to be considered in the normal weight range for my height. I'm just starting this journey and I need all the help I can get.
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    jahydc91 wrote: »
    I have about 140 lbs to lose to be considered in the normal weight range for my height. I'm just starting this journey and I need all the help I can get.

Feel free to add me - I am working on losing 90 pounds and just started this month.
  • jgignac8
    jgignac8 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations for making the decision to make such a positive change in your life! I have over 115 lbs to lose and would love to share some motivation and inspiration with you
  • kdoy1970
    kdoy1970 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have more than175 to lose. I am a yoyo dieter and could use all the support I can get! I would love to be part of your group:)
  • stelka05
    stelka05 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me im new don't really fully understand how to use this but my plan to loss 3 stons if possible love to loss more
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

Add me in the mix! I'm on the same journey too. Nice knowing I'm not alone.
  • abailey51102
    abailey51102 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have 100lbs to my first goal. Then after that I have another 30 to loose. I will get down to my weight of 150lbs like I was before my.... 12 year old son was born!!!
  • bertha_48832
    Options
    I would love to lose 100+lbs
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is free to add me!! =) i have a lot of weight to lose
  • ajlj76
    ajlj76 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have more then 100 pounds to lose. I have no support. I just have family That laughed at me the other day when I said I lost 6 pounds. They made it like the scale is wrong. Little do they know I have lost over 40 pounds. I am proud of my self if no one eles is. Any one can add me.

• ajlj76
    ajlj76 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new on here & was just kinda skimming over these posts but yours caught my eye bc I can totally relate. I have 115 pounds to lose and no support from family. Anytime I mention that I have to exercise or that I've lost some weight, I get laughed at. They constantly ridicule my food choices and make me feel like a failure and I usually eat those feelings. I signed up here for support and to prove to myself that I can do this. I am going to lose this weight. Sending you a friend request.
  • dlkeller1
    dlkeller1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 to lose and would love to have some friends to join me on my journey, and for me to do the same!
  • amandanotsocool
    amandanotsocool Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey to lose weight and get healthy. Had a major wake up call that's pushing me to get better. I started 4 days ago and have lots of weight to lose. Looking for people who are going through that same thing and would love to help encourage people while trading tips. I also quit smoking and caffeine 4 days ago too. So any smokers or soda, I am here for your support.. I don't have many people to talk to about this because though I know everyone sees me as a big girl I still try to pretend and hide that I'm not.. I'm ashamed of myself. I want to to meet inspiring women who are/have gone through this.. so we can lift each other up!!! Add me!!!
  • Mmachi99
    Mmachi99 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Dear all, I believe together we can make it, we owe it to ourselves...'never to be laughed at or ridiculed', 'wear that size 16, 14, 12 or if u so wish 10 cloth', 'be a better me health wise and otherwise' and for some of us, be a role model to our children or dependents- if we can determine to loose +100lbs and achieve it, then they too can be what so ever they desire to accomplish and be in life...am adding as much as I can from this group. It's my day 3 and I say, "yeah, we can all do this together"
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have about140 to lose and am halfway there. Would love any new friends who are invested and encourage.
  • deeqo2015
    deeqo2015 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 196 now. i want to lose 30. i just started diet and working out today. we all need to support and motivate one another. Feel free to add amazing people!
  • globug68
    globug68 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone. I would love to join you all. Current weight 259.8 so lets say 260. I really should be 130-140. I don't want to think its 100+ to lose. So going with smaller goals. First 250,240 etc. I was so extremely motivated back in Jan when I started MFP, I was 268. So as you see I have stalled. I go to a weight loss clinic where they have me at 1700cls per day I think its high. 2 yrs ago I was 300lbs used MFP and was well behaved and lost, I was eating 1200cls per day.
    Feel free to add me.
  • NewBeginningBren
    NewBeginningBren Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose. Everyone feel free to add me.