100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    twilite873 wrote: »
    I am too looking to change the lifestyle I have been stuck in for years and want to drop a 100+ lbs I just started on Monday and would live support motivation and ideas to make changes

• marge1946
    Options
    Not sure if it makes a difference, but this time out instead of thinking wow I have 120lbs to loose which seems daunting, I tell myself I have 2lbs to loose that's all I have to worry about this week
  • sanderml
    sanderml Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on that journey too; I've lost 43 pounds so far & have another 107 to go! Please add me.
  • jennycathhill
    Options
    Hi I've been diagnosed with pre diabetes so need to lose anything really, but would like to lose 112lbs, lost. 8 last month. Dont want it to escalate to full blown type II so I'm open to new ideas and suggestions. Thanks
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! I have lost 125lbs, and I would love to help anyone else get there if I can! You can go to my page and ready my story... It's been an amazing journey! If anyone wants to add me hit me up! Good luck ladies, you CAN DO THIS!!!
  • sanderml
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    Good Morning everyone! I have lost 125lbs, and I would love to help anyone else get there if I can! You can go to my page and ready my story... It's been an amazing journey! If anyone wants to add me hit me up! Good luck ladies, you CAN DO THIS!!!

• whitespider360
    whitespider360 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started out at 315 before I joined to site. I'm down to 251, I got at least 105 more to go maybe more. I'm eating under my calorie goal, been on here for 11 days now and have lost only 6 pounds. Needing friends also so feel free to add me.
  • sanderml
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »

• sanderml
    Options
    K4tie82--
    I'm trying to figure out how to reply to you so I can join you! Your story inspires me, I want to learn more so I can be as successful. Thanks
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    marge1946 wrote: »
    Not sure if it makes a difference, but this time out instead of thinking wow I have 120lbs to loose which seems daunting, I tell myself I have 2lbs to loose that's all I have to worry about this week

That's a great idea. I saw a quote the other day where the poster said, "I didnt lose 225 lbs. I lost one pound 225 times."
  • audreys03
    audreys03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have about a hundred pounds to lose, but I would be happy with any amount to start with. lol. I am already down almost 10 pounds.
  • marge1946
    Options

That's a great idea. I saw a quote the other day where the poster said, "I didnt lose 225 lbs. I lost one pound 225 times."

• marge1946
    Options
    Cool way to think, sure didn't go to bed At 125 lbs and wake up 265lbs
  • marge1946
    Options
    Cool way to think, sure didn't go to bed At 125 lbs and wake up 265lbs

• marge1946
    Options
    Why would I think same would happen loosing weight
  • Christeenaf
    Options
    please add me, I am at my heaviest and know that I need to get into action to be healthy. Every year I make a resolution to lose weight and get off to a good start, but never keep it up. This year, I made a resolution to get healthy, without a number attached and WILL see results in all of my life. Health encompasses so much more and I am ready. Looking forward to connecting with all of you. If I am to put a number on it, I do have 130 pounds to lose.
  • KKJackson91
    KKJackson91 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I started, I was 256.4 lbs. I am now 232.4, with 92 lbs left to go. I would love more friends who are dedicated to logging every day and have gotten rid of any excuse to not be a healthier you:) I'm here to encourage you, and make sure you make this year YOUR year! My name is Bre, feel free to add me:)
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Have 100+ to lose, and I'm in my 50's. Please feel free to add me :)
  • CatJill86
    CatJill86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody I'm very new to MFP and I have about 130 pounds to lose. I'm very overwhelmed and would LOVE to have some friends in the same boat as me. I don't know how to add friends yet when I click on a name is says unavailable so please add me so we can motivate each other :) thank u
  • avery520
    Options
    Hi, my name is Avery. I have restarted my journey. I would like to join y'all. I am 5'9" and weigh 333#s. I simply MUST lose this weight. I discovered last year that my thyroid has stopped working. I think that is one of the reasons I gained so much weight. Of course, I now have many different related medical issues. I'm certain that I'd I get rid of this weight I will also get rid of some of my medical issues. As the saying goes, there is strength in numbers. My friend and I have a Facebook group called Our Journey to Svelte. We post healthy recipes, exercise tips, support, jokes, and even our slips, trips, and falls. Check it out, and join us if you like.