100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have 157 to lose... Maybe more if I feel the need.
  • gothikgrrl
    gothikgrrl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When I started with MFP I had over a hundred pounds to lose, despite a hiatus I have actually gotten to where I "only" have 73 to go now, it's a lot and I'd love to be added to this discussion. I think it's a lot harder to get motivated when you're looking at a lot of weight and a lot of time, and it would be great to be with people who understand the extra work we'll have to put in!
  • lavettehairsalon
    lavettehairsalon Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey, I have about 70-80lbs. to loose and I will loose it. I'm determined, I know it won't be easy. Nothing in life is, but I'm up for the challenge! Good luck all and yes make it happen.
  • carolyndegallant
    carolyndegallant Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have approximately 150 lbs to lose. Please anyone feel free to add me also, I need all the support I can get. I have tried to do this a million times but never get anywhere and I think it's due toack of support and motivation.
    Good luck on your journey everyone!
  • missirene6
    Options
    I am a new member as of today. I would like to do this with you also. I have at least 150 lbs to loose. Right now I am having a problem with my thyroid. It is hypothyroidism. Right now it is inflamed. Have to go back to the doctor in Febuary. Today is the first day I log my .food. I am also looking for friends.
  • city_southernbelle
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me! I lost the first 30 within the last six months and now I have 88 more pounds before I get to 150 but my ideal weight is 130 so really 108lbs to go. I have been overweight since I was a little girl and now I want to be fit and healthy for the rest of my adult life especially since my family has a history of having high blood pressure and heart disease and I was diagnosed with pre-hypertension in high school.
  • EricaAshley913
    EricaAshley913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me I need to lose about 100. Also need more support system. Hope we all have a blessed and successful journey.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 85 pounds left to lose.
  • juliesauber
    juliesauber Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started at 260 (after I gave birth to twins - highest was 277 when I was pregnant with them, but I don't think that counts), goal is 150...and I've been on this journey a year so far and only lost 45 of that...so I'm with you lady!
  • littlesami10
    Options
    Me too! 130 to go!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Started at 260 (after I gave birth to twins - highest was 277 when I was pregnant with them, but I don't think that counts), goal is 150...and I've been on this journey a year so far and only lost 45 of that...so I'm with you lady!

Only 45? ONLY???

That is great. Look at it this way - you are 1/3 of the way there. What a great start. you lose a pound a week - and that is about what you did - you will keep it off.

Congratulations and keep after it - only 2 more years to go and you will be where you want to be.
  • jlecroy74
    jlecroy74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just got started again. I need to lose 100lbs too. I'm an emotional eater and last year was a tough one for me. At 215lbs I'm the heaviest I have ever been and feeling it everywhere. Feel free to add me and I will do the same. I can use any support one is willing to offer. Good luck, we can do this!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Only 45? ONLY???

That is great. Look at it this way - you are 1/3 of the way there. What a great start. you lose a pound a week - and that is about what you did - you will keep it off.

Congratulations and keep after it - only 2 more years to go and you will be where you want to be.

And I'm on a 200 lb weight loss journey. I figure it will take 3 to 4 years. It's been one year and I'm down 65 lbs. I'm never going to say only 65. I'm doing the happy dance. Then we're getting back to work! ! :)
  • winniway
    winniway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi folks - I started on this journey in July 2014 at 320 lbs... After nearly 6 months I have lost about 78 lbs (with a little blip over Christmas!). My goal is to get under 200 lbs and then see where I feel comfortable. I exercise a little but my knees are too bad to do much (hence the dieting). I certainly know what it feels like to have a long way to go in terms of weight loss but I can see that it is possible now and am very much enjoying getting rid of clothes that are now way too big and buying in much smaller sizes! If I can help, then please add me!

• ShanellyBoo
    ShanellyBoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 130 lbs! Feel free to add me :D
  • FutureRoleModel44
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi, this is my first day also, need to lose 200 plus,and scared to fail,dont want gastric bypass. I currently way 360!!!
  • elena66t
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

r Well nice to see im not the only one. My goal is 125lb. Add me we can help each other.
  • TannieTans
    TannieTans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 150 lbs to lose anyone is welcome to add me.. The more the merrier
  • FredRob5509
    FredRob5509 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 130 to go. Please add me.
  • Y0NSTER
    Y0NSTER Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70lbs - please add me, always looking for motivation! I have been eating HFLC (high fat low carb, kind of paleo/primal) and I feel great! A lot of my inflammation has disappeared.