100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• jillcwatson1
    jillcwatson1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have over 150 to lose and have begun losing by tracking here. I am hoping to get weight loss surgery in the spring, however that will still require discipline and tracking to get where I want to go. Some view the surgery as cheating, but I know that I will still be working hard and needing the support to be successful. Add me please.
  • boydmist
    boydmist Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I used food as a crutch for a long time and now I find myself aiming for a goal of 100lb weight loss. It has already been a bumpy journey with on and offs but this year I am def moving towards a healthier lifestyle:) having my fitness pal holds me accountable and meeting people along the way makes it fun:)
  • brittany012692
    brittany012692 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was 225 and my goal is 150! I am currently at 213. You can add me! I'm looking for friends and support on here! It's going to make all the difference with this huge lifestyle change!!
  • jackievera
    jackievera Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 125 pounds to lose so feel free to add me.
  • mishie18
    mishie18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All! :) So happy someone started this thread. I too have 100+ lbs to lose. So far, I gotta say, Im doing great! Started January 1/15 and down 9lbs already just by using this app. (LOVE IT!) I've changed my eating around completely and have a low carb low sugar diet. So if anyone has any amazing and tasty recipes, let me know!! (I've got a ton too!)
  • AllAboutKeeley
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me. Definitely have over 100 pounds to lose and would love to have the support. I have been yo-yo'ing my weight for far too long. Time I get to a good healthy weight I feel comfortable with...and stay there!
  • shannyo
    shannyo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 to lose!! Looking for motivating friends...please add me:)
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi, when I started this journey 3 years ago I had well over 100 pounds to lose, prob more 150. I did lose 110 pounds but last year I put 40 back on so I'm back with it to get to where I was - or lighter!!! Add me xx
  • simplyenough
    simplyenough Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have 100+ to lose as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Been really focusing on my weight for about a year now. When I first weighed in I was ay 336lbs, as of today 248lbs! Still 103ish to go for my "ultimate goal weight". However, never been this weight my entire life, so it may change as I get closer to it!! Haha! I'm in for losing over 100lbs!! Always on the look out for committed friends <3
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    good luck to everyone here...feel free to add me. I do try to log on every single day and motivate!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Add me too please :) Def. need the support. Def. have 100 or more to lose.
  • jgrubb2011
    jgrubb2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've got lots too loose (100++) and not much encouragement. Everyone says they support me but they don't really encourage me. My only hope is my boyfriend who has started making all my meals. I've never seen myself as a thin person. I've always been the overweight girl my whole life - it's spiraled out of control and I'm ready for a change. I've been with my boyfriend for two years now and we've talked marriage. I refuse to get married at this size! I have to do this. I've "attempted" loosing before but every time, after a month of no change I give up. I've faced depression in on and off in life and eat for comfort when "tragedy" strikes. What are some ways to get started on the right path and not quit? When the scale doesn't move, I shut down and get discouraged....
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can add me. I have about 140 lbs to lose, and am on MFP every day. More friends are always good!
  • mindfulpractices
    mindfulpractices Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lovelies~ I have 50 to lose, but will be happy to buddy with anyone who is serious about the process. We can do this together! <3
  • Peaceful_
    Peaceful_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hello i have around 120 lbs to lose feel free to add me :smile:
  • TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm 46 lbs down, but have another 55 or so to go.
  • SlowlyLosingToWin
    Options
    I have about 150lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking at diary's for new food ideas. Thank you.
  • pattyodonnell
    pattyodonnell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's always great to have the support of others on the same journey... I too have 100+ lbs to lose. Would love to connect with others to support / motivate each other. :)
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I know I need to lose over a hundred but I haven't settled on a number yet, I just want to be healthy; no more back aches, no more knee aches, no more feeling like I'm 65 when I'm only 29. Feel free to add me and I will do the same. Good luck to everyone on their journey!