Replies

• SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    Here are my three boys...one is not a furbaby LOL

t9xiehqeo4qa.jpg

7f69ik87jxem.jpg

• starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    My heart belongs to my adopted Shiba, but I grew up with a variety of breeds. I love the saying "My favorite breed is Rescued!"
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member

7f69ik87jxem.jpg

How precious! Love!
  • SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Steph38878 thank you! <3
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    I love all dogs, but favor big dogs. I adore pound puppies, rescues, and muts. :) No breeders for me. I currently have 2 lab mixes. One is lab/pit bull mix (according to the pound papers), but I think she has whippet mixed somewhere in there. My other is a big yellow lab mix, not sure what he's mixed with but he's a huge guy. All my life I've had dogs - Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rotties, Dobermans, and even Chihuahua. I'm a crazy dog lady :)

jDhhlRW.jpg
    aXL0bvz.jpg
    3xgogW1.jpg
    ZdRBrbN.jpg
    F7wofpv.jpg
    5nE9wOm.jpg
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    I'm a fan of my Miniature Australian Shepard's. They are adorable and bratty. Best of both worlds!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    I love all dogs, but favor big dogs. I adore pound puppies, rescues, and muts. :) No breeders for me. I currently have 2 lab mixes. One is lab/pit bull mix (according to the pound papers), but I think she has whippet mixed somewhere in there. My other is a big yellow lab mix, not sure what he's mixed with but he's a huge guy. All my life I've had dogs - Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rotties, Dobermans, and even Chihuahua. I'm a crazy dog lady :)

jDhhlRW.jpg
    aXL0bvz.jpg
    3xgogW1.jpg
    ZdRBrbN.jpg
    F7wofpv.jpg
    5nE9wOm.jpg

Mine are from a breeder, but they were ones that she couldn't get rid of, runts. SO I took them.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    530roman wrote: »
    I love all the *kitten*
    arnold_lol_gif.gif
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Boxers, of course!

wpxi603wahgm.jpg

Your boxer is a beaut!

Boxers are BY FAR the best dogs around!!

• I have to say my favorite dog breed it my Yorkshire terrier he is a rescue dog and he is my world. He is my best friend an if I'm down he cheers me up by giving me kisses on the cheek and hugs. His name is Elvis and weighs in at 3# 8oz. But I love all breeds animals keep us young.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    edited March 2015
    American eskimo
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Dachshund
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Chopper is the best dog (boxer) around!

He is super friendly (maybe too friendly), loves to play, go for walks/car rides and is the best cuddler ever!
    Oh, and he ONLY barks when playing! 6v8qnnnlqpcb.jpg
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    I probably should say Chihuahua, since I have two of them lol. But personally ive always wanted a Golden Retriever.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Chopper is the best dog (boxer) around!

He is super friendly (maybe too friendly), loves to play, go for walks/car rides and is the best cuddler ever!
    Oh, and he ONLY barks when playing! 6v8qnnnlqpcb.jpg
    Sweet!
  • jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Shelties are hands down the best behaved dogs I've ever had the pleasure of owning. They're smart, gorgeous and loving companions. I currently own a Chihuahua-Rat Terrier mix, and she's the sweetest little lap dog I've ever seen. Not nearly as smart as my Sheltie, and you can't beat the Sheltie coat, but sweet and loves her humans with every excited little heart beat. When I live in a bigger home with the space and area to go on walks, I'll absolutely look for a Sheltie again.

I also have a soft spot for Irish Wolfhounds, but I'd need to live on farm for a Wolfhound to be able to live happily. :D

That being said, cats are still the best. :3
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Road Dog
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    edited March 2015
    PUG.
    th?id=HN.608044761191679439&w=267&h=176&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7[\img]
  • ehuschka
    ehuschka Posts: 47 Member
    I love big dogs. Any big dog.

But I somehow fell in love with a 50 pounder.
    Best estimate of Border Collie and Newfoundland mix. Skip!
    9lpp30lz81sa.jpg
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Malamute... 'nough said.